Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

What does everyone think of on screen advertising? On NBCSN there's a little ad next to the score. On Supersport the screen shrinks every 15 minutes or so and there's an ad around the outside. Personally it doesn't bother me. 

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

What does everyone think of on screen advertising? On NBCSN there's a little ad next to the score. On Supersport the screen shrinks every 15 minutes or so and there's an ad around the outside. Personally it doesn't bother me. 

The supersport one annoys the hell out of me. But they stream every prem game, so I'll let them off. :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Interesting that villa had seemingly fan style flags out but all Man City’s seem to be sponsors? Says it all. 

Every club relies on its sponsors but fair play to villa for trying. As theirs was the first game you would have thought advertisers would have been all over it.

Either that or nobody was interested in advertising on this game, which as turned out was a good decision.

Just now, StanSP said:

Anyone else not give a shit that Arsenal took a flight at a certain time?

Must be about the 4th time they've mentioned it.

They've still been at the ground long enough for the guy to have stretched out his hamstrings.