Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Villa used all their karma to the gods getting into the League Cup final. I am gonna have a smirk face, when they get relegated. We just need to step up and make 3rd ours, but we have looked a bit ordinary since the December maulings from Man City and Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Why does everyone seem to think the massively inconsistent sides below us will suddenly go on 8 game winning streaks? lol

Tbf we've won 2 out of the last 9. You can understand why people are concerned

Edited by Brooksy

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Villa have spent £150m on this squad lol

Tbf they had to spend. Remember this is Smith's first season in charge. He walked into an aging squad which also had a lot of loan players. The likes of Whelan got released and players like Abraham went back to their clubs.

17 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Hope we don't regret Barnes miss against Chelsea back in February.

Nah, one game doesn't define a season. Barnes missed a chance that game but we also conceded from two set pieces which shouldn't happen.

Chelsea were always winning this. It’s Villa. We stuffed ‘em twice. 
We beat Brighton & a point at Watford looks ok. 
Villa have 3 or 4 decent players, who will be off. I can’t see ‘em bouncing back. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue717 said:

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here. Snap your hand off for 4th? Are we down in 6th and playing terrible? Chelsea are beating a team who they should be beating, just like us. I personally think our game was one of the better ones so far standard wise. Watford are a decent side. Give our team credit. I’d be more worried if I was a spurs and a united fan. 

Agree with this. We're 3 points ahead if they win this game. We've got Brighton next, they've got Man City. It could easily be a 6 point gap again this time next week.

• Like 2