Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Would have thought Munich would have just waited another 6 months and got him then, even if it meant a year till he plays for them. He'll go on to become one of the best if not the best winger in the Bundesliga IMO.

Every chance Man City could've sold him elsewhere. May as well sign their longterm target to strengthen their wings given they've lost both Perisic and Coutinho with their loans ending. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Love how much it rattles people lol 

I think the only reason it bothers people is because a poppy couldn’t be worn for one game yet this gets done every game for 2 weeks and probably the rest of the season. 

Exactly why football shouldn’t political 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we got our act together there's no reason we couldn't go a long way in the EL. I'd prefer that than crashing out in the group stage of the CL! 

We would never have the squad for it. Probably get relegated from the premier at the same time.

The top end of the pitch is where we really need to improve and invest. Would any of Vardy, Barnes, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho or Albrighton get into the top 6-7 teams ? We have actually overachieved to get into the position we are but the lack of quality in forward positions has slowly caught up with us as the season has gone on

Just now, don_danbury said:

schmeichel, evans, soyuncu, ricardo, ndidi and vardy

Kasper not good enough at crossing and corners to be a top keeper for me.

Soyuncu had a great start to the season but has been poor lately, only got 6 months of good form to go off.

Evans yeah actually, best CB outside of the top 4/6 for me, class player.

Game over.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How was that not offside?

I don't know. Looked like it, but Sky aren't dwelling on it, VAR didn't over-rule so it must be OK right?  (And FT are mostly talking about how shit we are)

Edited by trabuch