Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Wolves are giving it a good go with a thin squad like ours.

I think Wolves are just better than us. Better manager, better tactics. We cant even perform for more than half a season. Think we need to take it one step at a time.

We are mid table fodder, that's fine.

• Like 3

Man Utd are everything we aren't at the moment. They're playing with confidence and quality but also urgency. They look like they believe they're going to score goals and like it's their priority to do so. Frankly they look like they have some good footballers, where on earth have ours gone since Christmas?

I don't know how can anyone say they have been encouraged by our last match if they're watching this. If we were playing them tonght we'd be hammered out of sight.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Clearly favouritism if the bigger clubs no doubt. Man City, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool,  Spurs get all the decisions.

Absolutely mental when you look at some of the penalties that we'd have denied. That Sheff Utd goal the other week was ridiculous too, ball clearly over the line. Like someone else has wrote above it feels like the league is bent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Man Utd are everything we aren't at the moment. They're playing with confidence and quality but also urgency. They look like they believe they're going to score goals and like it's their priority to do so. Frankly they look like they have some good footballers, where on earth have ours gone since Christmas?

I don't know how can anyone say they have been encouraged by our last match if they're watching this. If we were playing them tonght we'd be hammered out of sight.

I think Ole us turning Utd round, he has really changed the attitude there and they are going forwards. So much better than they were. Can see them challenging in a few years.

There is absolutely no way we beat Utd on the last game, even if we play well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Who's actually good enough to play for a top 4 club in our team?

I'd say only Chilwell, N'didi and Ricardo are good enough to play for a top 4 club.

I'm not sure about their mentality too. They have it very comfortable at our place, any runs of form at Man United and Chelsea like we've shown and the press will be on their case daily.

If performances and results don't improve I could envisage the people in charge asking serious questions of management and squad.