Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

God man United were absolutely awful there. People need to stop looking at wolves and Man United as some sort of unstoppable force and us as some park side that can't string 2 passes together they are still very ordinary sides and we are still a decent outfit with Vibrant young players and a top manager.

I'd rather play badly and still win like them than play badly and not win like us tbh.

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Can we just scrap the season now  and do a points per game? 

Football without fans and atmosphere is simply 22 men in a park. It’s not what it should be. Let’s scrap it please. 

lol  I'd love to play in those kinds of parks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

Football without fans and atmosphere is simply 22 men in a park. It’s not what it should be. Let’s scrap it please. 

I was previously opposed to the idea and was looking forward to the season restarting but I'm now thinking it would be a better idea . In the midst of a pandemic, lockdown misery and I haven't seen family etc for months I thought it would bring a bit of joy to my world again.

A win tomorrow and I'll change my mind again obviously. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

I was previously opposed to the idea and was looking forward to the season restarting but I'm now thinking it would be a better idea . In the midst of a pandemic, lockdown misery and I haven't seen family etc for months I thought it would bring a bit of joy to my world again.

A win tomorrow and I'll change my mind again obviously. 

Plus it is the Cricket season. A non contact sport that isn't being played (because no one watches it - but I do!). Summer should be for cricket though. I really wanted football to restart by the way, but it is a bit shit and the way it is favouring the rich teams disgusts me. And the FA cup has gone to f. But as you say - if we win tomorrow I'll bloody love it again.

• Like 1

We're all frightened of a team that needed an extra 30 minutes to beat a relegated team with 10 men. 3rd place is more secure than CL taking place next season.

19 minutes ago, FIF said:

We're all frightened of a team that needed an extra 30 minutes to beat a relegated team with 10 men. 3rd place is more secure than CL taking place next season.

A relegated team that we managed a draw and lost to. 3rd doesn't feel very secure at all. 

We're capable, we've shown that early in the season but we've not been demonstrating it since Christmas. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm getting sick at tired of this. What on earth are you talking about man? We have literally won 3 more games than them this season and We are 6 points clear of the with a superior goal difference. 

Thought it was pretty obvious tbh. You said people need to stop looking at Man United and Wolves as good teams and us as a bad team, when that is clearly what the current situation is. In a few weeks time they'll both be above us. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Thought it was pretty obvious tbh. You said people need to stop looking at Man United and Wolves as good teams and us as a bad team, when that is clearly what the current situation is. In a few weeks time they'll both be above us. 

Sadly I agree with this. Our situation will soon be forgotten by the mainstream media and they’ll be secretly delighted that United, Chelsea  and Wolves reprise our position alongside Liverpool and possibly Man City. 

For them to do this without us fans being there is like the gremlin stealing christmas from us.  

16 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

PPG since the restart? :thumbup:

Just now, winteriscoming said:

Jake humphrey being a twat on bt. Having to show Norwich twice this week. Comes out with - Norwich on again Saturday as they are such an exciting team to watch. Sarcastic ****. 

He's a Norwich fan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

😂😂 I didn’t realise that........still don’t like him.

I find him extremely annoying, don't really know why.

• Like 3