Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I probably should have pointed that out but didn't think he was worth mentioning:D Hope he retires here myself but he might fancy Fleetwood or something for a season.

Either way that last game he will play in for us is going to be something else isn’t it. I can imagine him wanting to have a last season with one of his older teams to finish his career off. 

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

There were some on here saying we are better than United to me over the weekend. :beer:

Over the season we have been.

But now their £90mill midfielder is playing well again they're back at full throttle.  

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I really don't like this. But it shows what you can do if you try to score goals.

you can catch a team on the break when they’re chasing the game .....we haven’t managed to get into that position (apart from injury time at Watford when we capitulated under a physical barrage )

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

you can catch a team on the break when they’re chasing the game .....we haven’t managed to get into that position (apart from injury time at Watford when we capitulated under a physical barrage )

Agree. Also I think Brighton got a bit above themselves coming into this. It was quite open before Manu scored.

We lack any form of dynamism. Our general team play is severely lacking but watching this united side play with verticality and pace is a bit depressing because they actually have individuals capable of creating. 

Could you imagine one of our midfielders getting onto the end of a cross like that? I can’t.

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

This is so painful. Every result is going against us.

I think Spurs v Man Utd is the only result since the re start that was ok for us... Other than that ite been relentless from the others

• Like 1

Just now, Stadt said:

We lack any form of dynamism. Our general team play is severely lacking but watching this united side play with verticality and pace is a bit depressing because they actually have individuals capable of creating. 

Could you imagine one of our midfielders getting onto the end of a cross like that? I can’t.

Praet vs Southampton, then we let them back in to it and proceeded to be horse manure for the rest of the game until a frantic final push to get an equaliser. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I think Spurs v Man Utd is the only result since the re start that was ok for us... Other than that ite been relentless from the others

You've got to imagine Chelsea nailing West Ham tomorrow night as well.