Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Don't think this is a sending off, but if it is he can't complain as he looks prior ti hitting him 

Yeah don't think the intent or that it's deliberate but it looked painful!

I've hated the piped crowd sounds, it is just so fake. Really enjoyed being able to watch BBC so that I could listen to the matches without that rubbish.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Palace have been absolutely shite today but watch them turn in to Barcelona again on Saturday lol 

Zaha to have his best game of the season, Benteke off the bench with a goal, put your house on it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Zaha to have his best game of the season, Benteke off the bench with a goal, put your house on it

Wonder if it will go ahead at all with the local lock down, or of it will be moved to outside the city. 

Edited by lcfc81

1 minute ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Wonder what will happen to the home games now leicester have  been put into stricter lockdown 

It probably makes little difference as we haven't bothered to show up for the 2 games played at home so far. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Wonder what will happen to the home games now leicester have  been put into stricter lockdown 

If players follow the lockdown rules and don’t see anyone, I can’t see why it can’t go ahead. They get tested enough as it is to pick up if they have it or not. 

26 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

For all Burnley's "troubles" they still have a very solid and reliable defence and team.

I Don t believe Burnley have any troubles,and whether some Posters on here like them or not,  they are competing damn well in the PL, & so are C.palace.

32 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Sean Dyche is a better manager than Brendan Rodgers. 

Based on his tactics tonight, Dyche would pick this team for Everton away if he was our manager for the night:

Kasper

JJ Evans Wes Cags Fuchs

Praet Hamza Wilf Chilwell

Vardy

49 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If Palace do play against us like they have done today it'll be a contender for worst ever PL game.

It'll take something to beat that Brighton game!..

Jeepers.. surely nothing can be as bad as that was.......

.. can it?

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

No more games at the KP for the foreseeable I presume. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

As others have said, I dont see why not considering the restrictions at the stadium .....

More likely to impact the visiting teams in terms of travel restrictions and staying in hotels etc. Media and tv crews being allowed in too. 

Edited by FoyleFox