Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Zouma was decent for Everton last season, so i can see why they took that option. 

With having a transfer ban as well thought it wouldn’t have made sense to hold on to luiz for a little bit longer. 

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

With having a transfer ban as well thought it wouldn’t have made sense to hold on to luiz for a little bit longer. 

I agree but it's the 2nd time Chelsea have offloaded him now. Makes me wonder if he is a problem player behind closed doors? I get Vibes Lampard wouldn't stand for any problem players. 

I'm probably totally wrong.. 

I can omagine this Chelsea side gelling more as time goes by and the likes of Mount and Abraham getting better as the season progresses but I see them closer to us, Everton & Wolves than the other top 5. They've got a couple more starters to come back in yet but without Hazard or a top top CF they will lack that something special.

3 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

My dislike of Man U has gone up a notch. If this fixture was last season I wouldn't be

cheering on either team but now I find myself rooting for Chelsea.

I had massive respect for the Fergie Man Utd team of the late 90's early 00's. I really enjoyed watching them play and admired their team spirit, teamwork and will to win.

This Man Utd team isn't fit to lace their boots. It's a collection of expensive signings cobbled together in the hope it will be successful.

They're boring to watch and a million miles behind Man City and Liverpool. 

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Been a great game, largely because both teams do not possess great quality. All good players but both so open. I'd imagine one/both of these teams will be on the end of a battering at some point this season. 

Absolutely. Fair play to Frank Lampard for giving the young guys a chance but a defensive pairing of Zouma and Christensen looks very unreliable.

• Like 1