Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

I Still can't understand why so many think Man Utd will have a disastrous season, but I guess we'll see.

i did think they'd have a good start before the season. i think it'll go downhil quick mid season and he'll be sacked in jan/feb

1 minute ago, lcfcell said:

Attack attack attack next week, this Chelsea defence is a disgrace 

We need to believe we can win, they don’t have a Hazard to bail them out now. My only concern is will they really lose twice in a row, especially in Lampards first home game.

This United side has a much better balance and purpose about it.

I see many are pointing at how poor Chelsea have been defensively, but that fails to notice how good Rashford and Martial have been and the threat they provide - as opposed to Lukaku (getting rid of him was such a key part of United's summer).

United have also been showing this sort of stuff in pre-season. They'll be a force in the league this year, no doubt - whether they can maintain a pace with City, Liverpool and Spurs is another matter - but I don't think they'll be miles behind. 

Extra: Harry M has added a level of authority to United's backline. He's just a presence - which is sometimes as important as anything you do with the ball. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Rudiger and Willian? meh 

Rudiger is a massive upgrade on Zouma and Christensen..

Even if you don't rate Willian per se, having him or Pulisic replacing the absolutely awful Barkley also makes them stronger.