Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

32 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I actually don’t mind at all. Success is success. Celebrate it. That’s what we’re all wanting as supporters. Seems odd to achieve and then not enjoy or celebrate it. Maybe it’s just me, but I bloody love that we won the league. Anyway I’ll leave it there as I do see your point, even though I don’t agree with it. That’s the beauty of good forums, we can appreciate each other’s points without having to agree as such.  

Oh we don't disagree...I was being critical of some parts/posters of this forum.. I actually believe this is one of

The best posts on the subject..

I would jump in the trenches with you on this..like you said all fans should celebrate,their traditional past,present,and potential future...achievements

I don't like lower snidey criticism from this forum on other clubs successeses ,nothing wrong with banter,but some are well over zealous and jealous ,it IMO demeans the forum..Hence the sarcasm..!!:cheers:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Whilst we’ve had our fun on social media arguing between ourselves as supporters. 

Gary Neville has just managed to successfully alienate a number of Manchester United supporters on twitter this morning 

What did Neville say?

Abraham and Mount starting for Chelsea good on Frank giving youth a chance (to be fair probably doesn't have much of a choice but even so).

Kante on the bench.

26 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Let the Maguire love fest begin, seems to have become a worldie before kicking a ball!

Same happened with Ashley young when he moved there. Played 20 minutes a people were saying the could see how much of a better player he'd become.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

If I get depressed about the result today I at least remember we haven't got someone as clumsy and stupid as Kurt Zouma in defense who'll give the opposition a goal for nothing.