Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

lol

This is what stats are for. 

I actually admire the talent Grealish has as a footballer (as an individual, he seems like an utter knobhead).

Wouldn't mind him taking Nathan Blake/Herman Hreidarsson's record as most relegations from the Premier League though :D 

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

Brighton's bench was

Button Webster Bernardo Mooy Trossard Andone Maupay

With Bissouma coming back from injury, they have a crazy squad imo.

Yep, they essentially won 3-0 without any of their new additions until Maupay had his goal late on.

Potter is very highly regarded, next England manager potentially, I think they'll have a really good season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Spurs will bang in a few in the last 10mins. 3-1

Yuppppp

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Plenty of time left horse face will score 3 goals even though moura actually kicked them in. Knuckle Hair deflections

Welll he got 2, close enough lol.

Sighhhhh.

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Can we start again ?!

Brighton played well but we were lacklustre - the own goal summed our performance up !

Not what most were expecting.  A real coupon buster. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Yeah, he's got a massive winner's medals cabinet at home, full of............ 

And played more European games & top

4 games,allowing Spurs fans to enjoy top quality PL,and regular seasonal travel through Europe.. 

Don't get snidey...nor slimey.We ain't yet done anything to get arrogant about.

Title adrenalin,has thinned out.We haven't achieved any High placings...

Spurs have..!!!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

4 games,allowing Spurs fans to enjoy top quality PL,and regular seasonal travel through Europe.. 

Spurs have..!!!!

Nah, feck Spurs. Winners of a grand sum of **** all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Nah, feck Spurs. Winners of a grand sum of **** all. 

Agreed! 

Jeepers there's enough of their own 'up themselves' fans out there without FT spaffing all over them too! 

Fact is I bet they'd swap all the so called success mentioned for our PL title win! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Spurs have..!!!!

True but they still haven’t won anything. I know we’ve not been great since our title win but we still managed to win something. I get fed up of the press constantly saying how good Spurs  and Poch are yet in the 5 years of him being been there they still haven’t won anything . Nothing,  zilch , a big fat Zero 

• Like 1

Id say its been a good weekend so far for us.

3 we never expected to touch. And 3 around us with shit results. Watford and west ham spanked, a couple of surprise wins from teams you expect to be down there, and everton with a shit deaw and a player sent off.

Tomorrow we either make a great start, or no real ground lost anyway and we start again.

So far it's not looking bad at all.

On to tomorrow

• Like 3

Looking back, I think West Ham - Manchester City was somewhat ruined by VAR, and the penalty did not have to be retaken based on technology, that's the referee's decision still.

EDIT: Just noticed it was because of encroachment by Declan Rice, not because of Fabianski coming off his line.

The offside decisions were questionable, it's a matter of what point in time you take as the basis or starting point, I thought the first offside call was false.

Still...

Weird how technology interrupts the flow of the game, leaving footballers behind rather baffled.

Edited by MC Prussian