Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Solid performance by Manchester United today and they really took advantage of a poor Chelsea.

Looks like James will cause a lot of teams a lot of problems and I prey he doesn't play against Chilwell!

I agree that Maguire had a solid game but he was far from MOTM and the plaudits from the pundits throughout the match were a bit cringeworthy in the end.

Just now, adejo92 said:

Solid performance by Manchester United today and they really took advantage of a poor Chelsea.

Looks like James will cause a lot of teams a lot of problems and I prey he doesn't play against Chilwell!

I agree that Maguire had a solid game but he was far from MOTM and the plaudits from the pundits throughout the match were a bit cringeworthy in the end.

He was by miles the best player on the pitch , don’t be bitter mate , we had him we loved him and we had to let him go , he deserves respect from us 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Definitely agree here. For all the pelters that Pogba has recieved this summer, he absolutely ran the show in that game. Pace, power and weight of pass were all exceptional.

Rashford also looked like he had gained about 4 years experience over the course of 2 months.

Wan Bissaka also had a good game after a difficult summer. 

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Definitely agree here. For all the pelters that Pogba has recieved this summer, he absolutely ran the show in that game. Pace, power and weight of pass were all exceptional.

Rashford also looked like he had gained about 4 years experience over the course of 2 months.

Wan Bissaka also had a good game after a difficult summer. 

I thought Lingard had one of his better games too. Looks stronger

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Funny how people see the same differently. I thought he was good but barely tested. Abraham was completely isolated and much of Chelsea's play never made it as far as the box.

How I saw it, Chelsea rarely made it into the Man Utd penalty area BECAUSE of Maguire. He physically shut just about everything out in that second half.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

How I saw it, Chelsea rarely made it into the Man Utd penalty area BECAUSE of Maguire. He physically shut just about everything out in that second half.

Fair enough Col, I guess I saw it as Chelsea just being a bit shit up front lol

They played some nice stuff at time but didn't seem to know what to do in the final third. Not having Hazard to bail them out this season is massive.

• Like 2

Man u fans seem to love Maguire's performance today, and now seem to think 80m was a bargain. 

I personally don't think Maguire would gave the same performance for us that he gave for Man U today. 

He seemed to be happy and gave 100% more for them

I only saw the first half but in that Chelsea were easily the better team, Zouma was the worst CB ever, Maguire was good but not £80m+ good, Chelsea should have had 2 or 3 before Manure got the peno.

I was very surprised to get back home to see the score was 4-0 Manure.

Maguire had a really good game and I'm glad for him. He had a calming effect on Linderlof and they looked comfortable playing from the back. Contrast that to last season, when they looked laughable trying the same thing.