Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Why is she saying we need to win against utd?? 

I thought that, as painful as it is for sky to admit, there's a chance we might qualify for the CL and Chelsea won't. If Wolves can beat them and we scrape a point, we're 4th.

Would absolutely bloody love it if that happened.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

At least Chelsea will have a go, which will suit us. Especially if you score first. 

PLEASE ****ING WIN!

A draw for us would get us in if Wolves win. Chelsea have an abysmal defence. I trust Nuno to do a job on Lampard

Edited by Koke

Just now, Paddy. said:

I thought that, as painful as it is for sky to admit, there's a chance we might qualify for the CL and Chelsea won't.

Would absolutely bloody love it if that happened.

I think the idea of us rustling sky sports and all their bias pundits is just as rewarding as champs league itself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, copunk said:

Genuinely relaxed about sunday....come the day I know im gonna be bricking it but we now know we need to have a proper go at it, one thing you can say about us is we are never ever a boring team to support

I'm weirdly relaxed because I've resigned myself to Europa League already. I hope we win on Sunday but if we don't im not gonna rage over it cos we saw it coming weeks ago.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

One just never knows how people will take humour on here... I was seeking to protect you rather than bollock you :) 

If your going to go down might as well go down swinging.:)

Just now, WoodyFox said:

I think the idea of us rustling sky sports and all their bias pundits is just as rewarding as champs league itself.

I'd ****ing love it mate. To kill off the Frank Lampard wankfest just before full climax....would be a beautiful thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I'm weirdly relaxed because I've resigned myself to Europa League already. I hope we win on Sunday but if we don't im not gonna rage over it cos we saw it coming weeks ago.

Yeah, it's changed for me since Man City's ban was overturned. I said to myself "Europa League, then" and it didn't feel too bad. Then we guaranteed top six against Sheffield United ahead of these two hard matches and now we've one game to really have a go at.

• Like 1

I think it suits us that we have to beat Man United if we want to guarantee a place, irrespective of the Chelsea result. Were a draw sufficient in our game, I think Rodgers might be defensive from the off which would not suit us. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Just now, Koke said:

Manure. When we score the first you're going to have a hole in the pit of your stomach just like me.

10 minutes ago, The Bear said:

8 live games for Sky it is then.

BT get 2.

BBC/Amazon had already used all theirs. 

Yeah completely ****ed it for everyone as they have put games on channels which require unique subscriptions 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Imagine if we won and Man Utd got a dodgy last minute penalty.....which VAR doesn't overturn.....

I certainly wouldn't be coming on here for a while. 

Youd be banned for life. Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, The Bear said:

Imagine if we won and Man Utd got a dodgy last minute penalty.....which VAR doesn't overturn.....

Let's be honest mate, you'd be on here within 5 minutes to take the piss lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Whatever happens I’ve got loads of respect for Wolves. Been panned by sky all season because “you can’t play in the Europa and finish top 7.”

No matter the result you’ve smashed it this season and are only going one way, but for gods sake please batter Chelsea.

Edited by Crashtoasted
  • Like 2