Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Would be the type of signing that would make us better. We need Villa to go down or us in CL before we can sign him.

I think he'll leave Villa this summer, even if they stay up. I guess it all depends on if any of the top 4 want him, but it'll be unlikely we can afford him anyway. Still, a boy can dream:(

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Would be the type of signing that would make us better. We need Villa to go down or us in CL before we can sign him.

Even if we are able to get him, what would that mean for madders and Youri? Can all three play in the same team? Or if 2 out of 3 which one would you drop? 

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Even if we are able to get him, what would that mean for madders and Youri? Can all three play in the same team? Or if 2 out of 3 which one would you drop? 

If we want to do well on CL/EL all 3 of those would get sufficient game time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Think he plays left wing sometimes too, so either there or behind Vardy/Iheanacho. Can play in as the CAM in a midfield 3 too. He's so versatile, he'd be great.

What a player Jack Grealish is. His first touch and dribbling at speed is exactly what we need. Plus he works hard for the team off the ball as well.

Would be a real statement of intent signing. Friends with Maddison and Chilwell apparently, European football for him next year as well. If possible, superb signing but would cost 70mill+ at a guess. 

Just now, Unique FC said:

What a player Jack Grealish is. His first touch and dribbling at speed is exactly what we need. Plus he works hard for the team off the ball as well.

Would be a real statement of intent signing. Friends with Maddison and Chilwell apparently, European football for him next year as well. If possible, superb signing but would cost 70mill+ at a guess. 

Can i not be the first to say...

We have absolutely zero chance of signing Grealish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Villa might survive because goal-line technology ****ed up.............

I take it you’re referring to the Sheff Utd game. But tbf I remember earlier in the season when they got fvcked over at Palace and lost 1-0. There’s lots of things that come round.

• Like 1

This is really important.

Not only did the goal line technology mess up, but no one at Stockley Park used VAR as they ought to have done.

If my team went down because if that, I would be fizzing.

• Like 3

Crazy isn't it? People say these things even out over the year, but that decision could literally be worth tens if not hundreds of millions of pounds. 

5 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

I’ve always liked at how direct Grealish is. He gets the ball and is so willing to run at players. His control and dribbling is superb.

Also it’s why I don’t read much into stats. People will make comparisons to players, comparing stats, but Grealish is playing in a poor side. He played Davies through today who should have scored. A good striker scores that and Grealish get some an assist.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I’ve always liked at how direct Grealish is. He gets the ball and is so willing to run at players. His control and dribbling is superb.

Also it’s why I don’t read much into stats. People will make comparisons to players, comparing stats, but Grealish is playing in a poor side. He played Davies through today who should have scored. A good striker scores that and Grealish get some an assist.

Yeah.....but he is a bellend though.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Think this is a great result for us. Means West Ham not totally safe and therefore shouldn't cave in tomorrow.

They have a plus 13 or so goal advantage over watford and 3 points. Unless they get spanked the last two games they arent going down. Their last game is villa so unlikely to lose big there.

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Crazy isn't it? People say these things even out over the year, but that decision could literally be worth tens if not hundreds of millions of pounds. 

And one of the main justifications for VAR being brought in to stop a poor decision being worth many tens of millions ....