Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Hide Rodgers. Hide Maddison. Hide our full backs, infinitely superior to Spurs's. Hide this thread. Hide everything. They have decisions to make, shambolic.

Brighton excellent though. How does this affect your bottom three forecast for the season? Three of Watford, Sheff Utd, Villa and Newcastle perhaps? 

• Like 1

Seen some spurs fans saying mourinho again because he will win them a cup. If he couldn’t sort Utd out with all the money they had he will not sort spurs out with the rebuild job they will have to do. New keeper 2 new centre backs a new Rb replace eriksen, Ali isn’t what he used to be he wouldn’t have a great amount to work with. 

I actually have sympathy for Poch. 

It’s going to take a brave man to take that job.

Spurs need a few seasons to sort out the mess what’s going on behind the scenes because this isn’t simply Poch and his starting 11.  I won’t ever pretend to know about his selections/subs etc but I take onboard what the fans are saying about dodgy subs and team selections. But, the club is rotten behind the scenes. Therein lies the problem. 

The dilemma is, the next man in will sort it to some degree, before getting the boot because Spurs are not probably going to challenge during the next two seasons. There’s going to be pressure on the manager to bring some sort of success and finance into the club and I can’t see where that’s going to happen. Not immediately anyway.

I feel the next man in won’t be given time as that’s generally how it happens these days. The next man in will be firefighting. 

Just now, Mickey O'Neil said:

I actually have sympathy for Poch. 

It’s going to take a brave man to take that job.

Spurs need a few seasons to sort out the mess what’s going on behind the scenes because this isn’t simply Poch and his starting 11.  I won’t ever pretend to know about his selections/subs etc but I take onboard what the fans are saying about dodgy subs and team selections. But, the club is rotten behind the scenes. Therein lies the problem. 

The dilemma is, the next man in will sort it to some degree, before getting the boot because Spurs are not probably going to challenge during the next two seasons. There’s going to be pressure on the manager to bring some sort of success and finance into the club and I can’t see where that’s going to happen. Not immediately anyway.

I feel the next man in won’t be given time as that’s generally how it happens these days. The next man in will be firefighting. 

No change there then - been that way for nearly 60 years!!

18 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Hide Rodgers. Hide Maddison. Hide our full backs, infinitely superior to Spurs's. Hide this thread. Hide everything. They have decisions to make, shambolic.

Brighton excellent though. How does this affect your bottom three forecast for the season? Three of Watford, Sheff Utd, Villa and Newcastle perhaps? 

Maybe Spurs will dabble with relegation at some stage - if only for 13 minutes.

Edited by MC Prussian