Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Outgoings

On 19/05/2019 at 18:47, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a feeling that Bournemouth will bid a decent amount for Gray at some point knowing their past in buying British players at quite high fees..

We cannot turn them down this time surely 

31 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Expect to see Slimarni back training with us pre season. 

It there are no immediate takers BR is prepared to take a look and maybe give him a window back here. 

Also he's not against Silva returning. 

Don’t mind silva returning technically a good player. Could see him doing well in a 3 with ndidi and Choudhury playing the tielmans role. Would prefer we signed tielmans though! Actually don’t mind slimani coming back, we need better but he’s probably more of a goal threat that kelechi at the minute. Questions of his attitude and relationship with vardy mean he will never be a success here.

34 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Expect to see Slimarni back training with us pre season. 

It there are no immediate takers BR is prepared to take a look and maybe give him a window back here. 

Also he's not against Silva returning. 

Can’t see either working out back with us but IF (and it’s a huge if) Brendan can get them playing his style of football and up to speed with premiership football more effectively than Shakespeare/Puel we potentially could have two very decent footballers back... 

...But that wont happen and id rather we sell up ASAP lol

34 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Don’t mind silva returning technically a good player. Could see him doing well in a 3 with ndidi and Choudhury playing the tielmans role. Would prefer we signed tielmans though! Actually don’t mind slimani coming back, we need better but he’s probably more of a goal threat that kelechi at the minute. Questions of his attitude and relationship with vardy mean he will never be a success here.

I don't see where the goals and assists come from with him. A midfield 3 of those is asking for the same sort of bother we had under Puel. If he has a future here it's playing with a very dynamic and attacking midfielder which Maddison is moulding in to being.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So BR wants 5 additions this summer and we don't need to sell any major assets to achieve this.

Sweet.

Must be Harry Maguire, if the right bid comes in he's sold.

1 minute ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Puck the article Maguire Will be sold for the right price.

If he expresses the desire to want out and if the ridiculous asking price Top will demand is met... not nailed on by any means.

The point is BR wants 5 new signings and we don't need to sell any of our starting XI to achieve that which means he has a budget and will be showing King James, Ghezzal and Diabate and Cabbage the door.

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

If he expresses the desire to want out and if the ridiculous asking price Top will demand is met... not nailed on by any means.

The point is BR wants 5 new signings and we don't need to sell any of our starting XI to achieve that which means he has a budget and will be showing King James, Ghezzal and Diabate and Cabbage the door.

Agree with you and nothing is ever nailed on, but just my opinion, i'm sure if the right offer comes then his agent will ask him and then it's down to good old slab head. 

Hope he stays, we've got good thing going on at City.

Edited by VIKTOR-LE5

Reading a rumour article online somewhere rumouring us with a toure someone, and in the piece it was saying in their opinion it ends gray’s time here, as he’s massively under performed again last season.

The stats they was putting out was 4 goals and 1 assist in 34 games, don’t know if he was that bad, but him and gezzel or however you spell it, must be two transfers out, but rumours about those two are non existent.

I really can see those two going, Barnes a sqaud player to build his talent slowly, and albrighton as a back up off the bench.

Rodgers wants 5 new players allegedly, but I really feel we need to have a big summer of out goings, and I think we will.

2 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Agree with you and nothing is ever nailed on, but just my opinion, i'm sure if the right offer comes then his agent will ask him and then it's down to good old slab head. 

Hope he stays, we've got good thing going on at City.

It's the same for every player though, if the right offer comes in then basically anyone is for sale. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

It's the same for every player though, if the right offer comes in then basically anyone is for sale. 

You're not wrong but i could see City rejecting big money offers this season for Chilwell, Maddison but with Maguire i think they might just sell, if Maguire wants to leave. Even if Maddison and Chilwell did a Mahrez, i think the hierachy would tell em you're going no where this season.

Spurs can fook right off. Would be stupid to leave after getting himself nailed on to start every week in an up and coming team.

"The Mirror claim Leicester will be asking for substantially more than the £22.5m they gave Norwich for the 22-year-old last summer"

Of course we'll want considerably more? There's no need to 'claim' it like its a big news story. Chelsea will sell Hazard for more than they bought him, but you don't see me claiming I found that out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Spurs can fook right off. Would be stupid to leave after getting himself nailed on to start every week in an up and coming team.

"The Mirror claim Leicester will be asking for substantially more than the £22.5m they gave Norwich for the 22-year-old last summer"

Of course we'll want considerably more? There's no need to 'claim' it like its a big news story. Chelsea will sell Hazard for more than they bought him, but you don't see me claiming I found that out.

Really hoping we tell the spuds to Fuch off and do one or hope the club sticks a ridiculous price on his head, it’ll be crap if we lose Madders to those bridesmaids but surely Madders knows he’ll get more playing time with us than those distasteful Spuds !!

Edited by justfoxes

clearly the club aren’t intending selling anyone but none of the players will say they are staying cos their agents tell them to keep shtum so they can ask for a wage increase on the back of the publicity - vards did it when he had a clause so held the whip hand ....it’s just the way it is and as we don’t pay high enough wages compared to the big six (except spurs) we are vulnerable to our players having their heads turned