Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

England U21's

On 30/05/2019 at 06:24, Out Foxed said:

Once Barnes improves his finishing he’s gonna be a monster

Look at his goals for WBA this season... his finishing isn’t a problem at all. Confidence and decision making were the issues, but this guy has one hell of a strike on him. The goals will flow this season. 

• Like 2

Baffling that Foden isn't starting, Boothroyd really is a cretin. Gray is England's senior player and has done well over the years so although we all agree that Barnes is the better player he's not yet established himself for the U21's, whereas Gray has many times.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Look at his goals for WBA this season... his finishing isn’t a problem at all. Confidence and decision making were the issues, but this guy has one hell of a strike on him. The goals will flow this season. 

Triple captain first game in next season's FPL........

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lesta blue said:

Must admit, omission of Foden is a real surprise as this will be the toughest game of the group stage.

Mount is more robust than Foden and Boothroyd seems worried that a combination of Foden and Maddison will be too lightweight. France’s midfield is pretty physical with the likes of Tousart, Ntcham and Guendouzi. Will be a hell of a game tonight. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I like it. Balls in!  If it goes wrong stop playing FPL and save yourself a year of stress lol

I've been sitting on Demarai Gray for 3 years as a differential "waiting for him to explode".  I like to commit.  X

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I've been sitting on Demarai Gray for 3 years as a differential "waiting for him to explode".  I like to commit.  X

The years 2025 RumbleFox is waiting for Sunderlands Demari Gray to explode, he has great potential 

• Like 1

A bench with Foden and Barnes is a very dangerous bench. Incredible for Hamza: he got into the England team because of Barnes's Toulon tournament illness and now he starts ahead of him. I hope Maddison has a stormer and forces himself into the seniors.

3 hours ago, les-tah said:

Buzzing to see Hamza flying scissor tackles

I'd love to see Hamza dominate their midfield into submission and then see Barnes subbed on to reach the end of a Hamza pass scoring the 93rd minute winner in the top bins. #lcfcacadmywetdream

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

A bench with Foden and Barnes is a very dangerous bench. Incredible for Hamza: he got into the England team because of Barnes's Toulon tournament illness and now he starts ahead of him. I hope Maddison has a stormer and forces himself into the seniors.

Boothroyd has changed his mind, Foden is now starting

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/18/phil-foden-poised-open-englands-under-21-championship-bench/