Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

England U21's

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If Gray could finish some of these, he'd be some player. 

12 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If Gray could finish..... well.... he’d be a decent premier league player

I am not sure why Gray is getting some comments that he could be a decent PL player,  he appears to be playing well at the moment  (I am not watching so just going on the posts in this thread)  but he has always looked decent at under 21 level.   Gray is just not the same player when he plays in PL.  I am not trying to be negative but just do not really understand some comments regarding his PL potential on here.  

2 minutes ago, The Blur said:

I am not sure why Gray is getting some comments that he could be a decent PL player,  he appears to be playing well at the moment  (I am not watching so just going on the posts in this thread)  but he has always looked decent at under 21 level.   Gray is just not the same player when he plays in PL.  I am not trying to be negative but just do not really understand some comments regarding his PL potential on here.  

Personally was going for a spot of sarcasm ?

Hamza quality, Gray wasteful, Maddison quiet.

and I agree, Solanke an utter waste of space.

So now whenever the ball hits a hand/arm in the area, it's a pen!! Like Benkovic's v Romania earlier, it's an absolute joke. Where is a defender supposed to have his arm when he jumps up? For heaven's sake. It's pure chance that it hits him. Ever since that knobhead ref gave France that handball pen in the World Cup final after VAR, it's got ridiculous. The punishment just doesn't fit the 'crime'.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Summary of the first half:

Demari gonna Demari lol

Do you spell his name wrong as an insult?

Why so negative?

Your summary could easily be about the class oozing from Hamza.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Hamza really could be that deep lying played the England team are missing.

He sweeps-up and clears danger, he's almost moving to the pass before its even made in some occasions. He can carry the ball and bring others into play as well. 

Genuinely we have a huge talent on our hands here. 

Exactly - he always makes himself available to the defenders too. (kiss of death - that's his first cock up - I'll shut up))

Edited by trabuch

Just now, FIF said:

Do you spell his name wrong as an insult?

Why so negative?

Your summary could easily be about the class oozing from Hamza.

I spelt his name incorrectly because I’m on my phone and also because I’m clearly a twat!

But rather than taking that as derogatory it’s more a summation of the player. He fashioned two fantastic chances for himself through some truly exquisite play, but yet the finishes were unconvincing. It’s what is so frustrating about him - a small tweak and he’d making the sort of impact that Sancho has at Dortmund. But it’s those fine lines that have meant that most fans are frustrated with him. 

He’s our player and I’d love him to succeed. 

• Like 1