Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Ferran Torres

• 1 month later...

1719164618_SWJR.JPG.f39c6c8a774fb799420968a97ecd54bf.JPG

- Ooooh Jonny!  Look at that hunky Spanish boy.  He makes me …       humid.

- Susie!!  Or do you spell that Suzie?  You and those Spanish guys.  That one is only a teenager, shame on you!

- He’s the most darling thing I’ve ever seen!  All the rich chicks are eyeing him.  They say he’s got moves that are “sublime”!  Mmmmm ….  maybe we could chat him up?

- The things you talk me into!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Sounds late for a tournament to start with the season fairly close.

Yeah I think U19 is always at a weird time. I guess the assumption is not many first teamers! But that’s clearly wrong.

All speculation of course but if it is Ferran Torres I wouldn't be massively pleased with that. Torres is an exciting prospect and has a high ceiling but we already have Barnes and, to a lesser extent, Gray as our younger wingers with potential to grow. I would be hoping for someone who has 3-ish seasons and a good goalscoring/assist record in a high quality European league behind them, who can come in command a starting position and really push the team on.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Torres has abysmal stats. I conclude it must be Gonçalo Guedes.

8 goals in 39 appearances. Hope not. Says he plays as a second striker as well. Sounds like another Perez skill set. ?

Edited by SO1