Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Ferran Torres

Never heard of him but would be amazing just looking at his profile.

Only 19 and has already been linked with Barcelona. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2768061-liverpool-reportedly-chase-valencia-winger-ferran-torres-amid-barcelona-rumours

Talked here about being the next big thing in Spain. https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/ferran-torres-valencia-tactical-analysis-statistics

Can't see him coming here though as he's a bit young for a foreign move and he's already and a biggish club in Valencia. 

8 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Looks like a talented youngster. Can't remember the last Spaniard we had in the team

Ignasi Miquel?

Torres would be great but I think he could do a job at a top 6 side in all honesty. I don't think this one will realistically happen.

It's good to be linked with players who are linked with sides like Arsenal or other top 6 sides though. Better than being linked with the likes of West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle. Not that it makes much difference but it was getting boring being linked with the latter lol 

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

Looks like a talented youngster. Can't remember the last Spaniard we had in the team

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Ignasi Miquel?

Torres would be great but I think he could do a job at a top 6 side in all honesty. I don't think this one will realistically happen.

It's good to be linked with players who are linked with sides like Arsenal or other top 6 sides though. Better than being linked with the likes of West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle. Not that it makes much difference but it was getting boring being linked with the latter lol 

IBORRA !!!!! 

Easily forgotten by some!!!

• Sad 1

Just sign him and quickly (even if he is crap). Sheppyfox is on suicide watch and we need news urgently. Get your finger out Congers!

4 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

How could you forget this beautiful face? Sexiest player we've ever had and you've forgotten him already.

1499342262_634346_1499342348_noticia_normal.thumb.jpg.69862b1824bdd1dbb6ea83e6ddf1cfa1.jpg

• Like 3