Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Ivan Perisic

I saw that link earlier and chuckled, some player on his day, but must be passed his best you would think.

Plus, there would be slight satisfaction getting him when Man Utd never managed it despite trying several times :)

Thought we only bought players 25 and under....

Maybe we are interested so he can show Gray how it’s done.....

Fine player mind.

Edited by Dahnsouff

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Nope wouldn't wanna be pay 30m for a 30 year old

I know what you're saying but you probably wouldn't approve of selling Vardy for £30m and he's 32.

If it was to bring in top quality that might make the difference of being a team that could challenge for a CL spot it would be worthy of the risk.  

He'd cost a bit for someone his age but to be honest, he's quality, this is a wide man who would genuinely deliver for us, a genuine potential difference maker.

Yes from me. Shame the link is very meh.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/bivio-perisic-a-30-anni-vale-40-mln-di-euro-conte-riflette-sul-suo-futuro-1256680 I don't see where the original source referred to actually mentions us? 

Inter have just brought in Conte too, so I imagine he'd want to have a look at him first off. Really can't see this whatsoever. 

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/tmw-inter-lautaro-martinez-a-luglio-il-rinnovo-il-leicester-pensa-a-perisic-1256840 - actually, it's here. But doesn't really offer a lot. 

Edited by David Guiza

Genuine world class player. Zero resale value, expensive fee and expensive wages but capable of making a huge difference to any club. Surprised no one went in for him last season because he’s a wonderful talent. 

Ivan Perisic or Demari Gray at right wing / forward...? Tough decision :whistle:

Edited by StriderHiryu

35 million euros according to the ever-reliable HITC...

Can't see how, with our current business model, spending that amount of money on a 30yr old is good business sense.  His wage demands will be huge too.

Quality versatile forward player but not for us.  

11 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Not a prayer lollol

6 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Not happening 

The link is that bizarre there might just be something to it. The link does come from Italy. 

Edited by Gerard

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

The link is that bizarre there might just be something to it. The link does come from Italy. 

Would agree - it’s so just sat there, no evidence,  no background - but such a peculiar link to make if there is nothing in it...:dry: