Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Ivan Perisic

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Genuine world class player. Zero resale value, expensive fee and expensive wages but capable of making a huge difference to any club. Surprised no one went in for him last season because he’s a wonderful talent. 

Ivan Perisic or Demari Gray at right wing / forward...? Tough decision :whistle:

To be fully honest, I'd rather use Barnes on the left than Gray. Gray doesn't work on the right wing. We need a proper first-choice right winger who's better than Ghezzal and/or Diabaté.

I'm sure I've seen Inter fans saying he's regressed massively this season, obviously still a good player but is it really worth spending £30 million on him when he'll have no resale value? Would rather see us continue to invest in young players.

18 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I'm sure I've seen Inter fans saying he's regressed massively this season, obviously still a good player but is it really worth spending £30 million on him when he'll have no resale value? Would rather see us continue to invest in young players.

And if he can't run round in Italy, he's no chance here if his legs are going. How many years out of him for that sort of money do you think we'd get, one if we're lucky?

Whenever we’re linked with someone decent, I write their name on a ping pong ball.

Then I place the ball on a flat surface in between a Subbuteo goal and my Mrs’ under-carriage as she squats down in position.

And then I wait. 

If she queefs and the balls goes into the goal, we usually end up signing the player in question.  If she misses, I don’t speak to her for a week.

I’ll try with Ivan and see what happens. 

All the best.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Whenever we’re linked with someone decent, I write their name on a ping pong ball.

Then I place the ball on a flat surface in between a Subbuteo goal and my Mrs’ under-carriage as she squats down in position.

And then I wait. 

If she queefs and the balls goes into the goal, we usually end up signing the player in question.  If she misses, I don’t speak to her for a week.

All the best.

Any news?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

And then I wait. 

All the best.

Can you do Tielemans on one tomorrow? 

?

11 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Has someone on Leicester Facebook suggested a bid for all three yet?

Not sure, but I can confirm that Ozvaldo’s missus has cancelled her plans for the next few nights