Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Ivan Perisic

Probably won't happen but I would be for it, seems the sort of player who would fit in here. I want to sign an experienced but not too old winger and he fits the bill. He's been linked to Premier League every window for as long as I can remember but he's pretty probably deemed 'too old' for one of the top teams to come in for him. Probably in a group of established good level players who we could possibly attract.

3 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Must have had a word with Benkovic and been impressed

Really can't see him going to Celtic...

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Perisic not in Conte’s plans. Hmm.

.................Vardy

.......Perisic.........Perez

......Maddison..Tielemans

...................Wilf

Chill ....Mag .....Evans ....Ric

.................Kasper

I’ve just wet myself.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Perisic not in Conte’s plans. Hmm.

.................Vardy

.......Perisic.........Perez

......Maddison..Tielemans

...................Wilf

Chill ....Mag .....Evans ....Ric

.................Kasper

I’ve just wet myself.

Its nice look would agree, but....RIP Harvey Barnes (:nono:) and Demarai Gray (meh)

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Its nice look would agree, but....RIP Harvey Barnes (:nono:) and Demarai Gray (meh)

Perisic is 30 Barnes will get minutes and learn from a master. He’s yet to demonstrate he’s a direct shoe in on the left for a top 6 side in terms of goal and assist return. I think he will be but if it’s between Harvey and IP there’s only one starter and he’s world class on his day.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, murphy said:

I remember Martin O'Neill and then Neil Lennon going on the reverse journey when Celtic took them.  I was gutted at the time, especially as we were falling apart and subsequently relegated under Taylor.  Anyway, I had a lot of affection for those two so instead of feeling resentment I used to look out for Celtic's results.  I wanted O'Neill to succeed there.

Yeah funny how your feelings change after the initial shock lol!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Is there any evidence we're in for Perisic, or is this just fun speculation?

No.

But in an unrealistic, imaginary, join the dots sort of way, we’ve been told by the big eared apple man to look out for an Italian merry go round of transfer kick off and we’ve been very loosely linked previously by horrendously poor sources resulting in an four page transfer thread.

If that’s not enough, in addition to all this BR loves a bit of right sided Pérez and so now is looking to strengthen the left with a marquee signing of extreme quality and I’m fully supportive of the decision to spend another £40 million plus pounds.

Some of the last bit I’ve made up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Yeah funny how your feelings change after the initial shock lol!

i'm originally from Coatbridge myself and my first game (beat Hearts 4-0) and team were Celtic but when O'Neill and Lennon left I lost a bit of love for Celtic. I don't what you thought of Lennon but I think he's one of the best players I've ever seen in that holding midfield role, if he was at Man Utd at the time he would have been there 10 years and a situational player for them getting plenty of game time.