Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

6 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Tbf he was up his own arse at Liverpool but think he appears to have grown up a bit at Milan 

I hope so. I'm sure Rodgers knows more than we do about him. Just left a bad taste in my mouth at Liverpool. If Rodgers wants him and the club goes through with it I'll support him like every other Leicester player. He can stick his prema donna attitude up his you know where and get to work. Rodgers wont put up with his or anybody's bull shit.

Caught a quick glimpse yesterday (tv) of Rodgers crawling up somebodies backside. Seasons begun..:)

Just now, FoxOfMelton said:

Not a chance Suso would join us

Why not?

They aren't in the Champions League, we could pay him £100k/week which is supposedly what he wants. One season, fire us into Europe, get your move to a big Spanish side, everyone's happy.

8 minutes ago, KFS said:

Don’t think I have that channel mate 

It was LCFC and it was only a glimpse. We always see him so cool, calm and collected. That's why it struck me. Out of character. Could have been the ref.