Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2019/20 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Daley-Campbell looks class at this level. Wright looks good when out wide. Since Tee came on at half time seems to be more urgency from midfield. He has some energy that lad. Eppiah needs to work on his finishing missed 2 sitters and lacks composure at times. 

Hughes way to good at this level. 

Our young keeper did fine with what he had to do.

Good performance especially second half. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Daley-Campbell looks class at this level. Wright looks good when out wide. Since Tee came on at half time seems to be more urgency from midfield. He has some energy that lad. Eppiah needs to work on his finishing missed 2 sitters and lacks composure at times. 

Hughes way to good at this level. 

Our young keeper did fine with what he had to do.

Good performance especially second half. 

Wright does look like he has something about him, let's hope he can progress. 

10 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I thought he looked good! 

Purely in relation to seeing the ball out for a corner after our keeper had made a save ..... managed to hold off their winger aswell ....... yet he had time to put it out for a throw .....  just odd and as I say, over critical ....I liked him in the arsenal game .....

3 hours ago, LCFC1996 said:

Notable absentees: Clark, Ughelumba, Muskwe, Hirst, Johansson

Johansson was in the crowd tonight. Hopefully he’s going out on loan.

the young lad in goal did what he had to do well tonight. 

Pennant looked a little lost to be honest, pushed around a bit too easily. 

• Like 1

On 28/01/2020 at 00:08, Ric Flair said:

Wright does look like he has something about him, let's hope he can progress. 

I’ve not watched anything for a while but he looked a bit lightweight when I last watched. I hope he’s progressed. Fairly young too.

43 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I’ve not watched anything for a while but he looked a bit lightweight when I last watched. I hope he’s progressed. Fairly young too.

He looked like a lost kid at the start of this season but he's come on leaps and bounds looks stronger, more confident, taking corners and free kicks so the management must see something in him. I guess he's replaced KDH in midfield.