Sign in to follow this  
FIF

2019/20 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

3-0. Getting hammered.

Stop playing the kids Beaglehole out. :)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

3-0. Getting hammered.

We’ve had most of the play second half and their keeper has played well but defensively we’ve looked so open 

Bit lightweight up front tonight. Not sure that Callum Wright is effective in his role tonight. All about Development but all huff and puff tonight and nothing really constructive.  

Pennant looking quite lively, usually plays wide left for the U18's but playing more on the right and cutting in on to his left foot.

• Like 3

We need to thrash Dinamo Zagreb in our next game to qualify for the next round. Currently on -2 GD.

image.png.4d3d6249f67925cc99fddd6e89d8abd9.png

image.png.12a85468641219d5644364978dfc4c2c.png

Need to win 4-0 to get in to 2nd in the 2nd-place rankings.

Iversen sits eagle-like at the top of league one, a fact that passed me by since I'd optimistically thought my life was more exciting than league one football. George Thomas did play 90 minutes. His exploits are detailed on whoscored https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/764/Show/Netherlands-ADO-Den-Haag Josh Knight is punctuating his exciting youth development story with large periods of career crippling injury. Thrillingly enough Ryan Loft is paid to play one whole minute of football once - sometimes twice - a week. Ndukwu is milling around someplace somewhere although not in any team from what I understand. His old team, Sol Campbell managed Southend United, recently defied odds and fate and won a football match. Sam Hughes supports Salford United from the much coveted viewing position of the subs bench. I get the impression Sowah still plays for OHL and way back in the misty pasts of December 2019 he scored a goal.

• Like 2

Perhaps Iversen needs to be recalled to replace the flapper. :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I know I abuse Beaglehole at every chance I get, but why the fcuk did he only name 5 subs tonight when you can name 7? Even if it's taking 2 U18's along for the experience. Baffling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sam Hughes back from loan. Ended up barely playing. Hopefully he gets a lot more game time the rest of the season, either with the U23s or on another loan.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, brucey said:

Sam Hughes back from loan. Ended up barely playing. Hopefully he gets a lot more game time the rest of the season, either with the U23s or on another loan.

I really thought he would make it and was surprised that a young guy would have so many fitness issues . Looks like he is another who tried and failed to make a career in the game