Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Hossein Zamani

25 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Thought tube clips were supposed to make em look good?

Meh, 13 years old in that video. For a barely teenager I reckon his footwork looks really good.

Rather unnerving there's no more recent videos though.

34 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Meh, 13 years old in that video. For a barely teenager I reckon his footwork looks really good.

Rather unnerving there's no more recent videos though.

He’s shit. I’d stake my wife on it. 

He's the wonder kid of the Ajax academy and at 16 is already looking for a new challenge!

Quick, send Beaglehole over to entice him with his grand vision of playing 2 up front next season. Two big target men flicking on high balls for the wonder kid to run on to.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

This time next summer we’ll have a training ground fit for developing wonderkids. 

:fc:

If you build it, they will come (as said in Wayne’s World)!

But... we still need the correct staff and we’ve lost some good coaches and technical staff in recent years, hopefully top class facilities will help retain staff we need to keep hold of 

16 minutes ago, car1os said:

If you build it, they will come (as said in Wayne’s World)!

But... we still need the correct staff and we’ve lost some good coaches and technical staff in recent years, hopefully top class facilities will help retain staff we need to keep hold of 

Hopefully so. Undoubtedly our new training facilities will be outstanding.

But in the case of this kid, would he really be served better by leaving Ajax of all teams, where there's a world class academy and greater opportunities of first team and European football, particularly to a premier league team with less opportunities?

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Hopefully so. Undoubtedly our new training facilities will be outstanding.

But in the case of this kid, would he really be served better by leaving Ajax of all teams, where there's a world class academy and greater opportunities of first team and European football, particularly to a premier league team with less opportunities?

Of course - this smacks of his entourage (agent or family) needing a payday too early. It’s not the best thing for the player and in a few years time he will still have the same ‘hangers on’ - for that reason he will go to the club who will pay the most (that isn’t us!)

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

On a side note; I saw the tielemans topic locked when I woke from slumber this morning, thought we’d completed. ???

We’d completely turned it to shit.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TommyK said:

Originally Field Of Dreams I think

Thanks. I was about to say that. The film where Kevin Costner builds a baseball pitch for ghosts. If I was a dead baseball pro and I was trapped in purgatory, I think I'd rather go to a proper stadium, rather than some sad bastard's back garden. That's just me, though.

• Haha 2