Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

What happened to Istanbul Basaksehir? They looked like the next big thing in Turkey and now they might go down.

Yeah I loooked this up the other week. They’ve fell to bits with their Dads army. Good they are backed by the Turkish Government 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Pointless thread, don't you think so 'Facecloth'? At the very least it should come under the 'Ex-players' topic, don't you agree?

Thought you were watching the snooker? Also what inner circle do you think this poster is in that you're not considering he's posted 705 times in 11 years lol

Oh and you need to learn how to tag people. It's not hard 

• Thanks 1

Three nil up. Drinky on 6.8. Kasimpasa are out of the relegation zone with three matches to go. Exciting stuff. Here’s to you, Danny Drinkwater, Kasimpasa loves you more than you will know.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Thought you were watching the snooker? Also what inner circle do you think this poster is in that you're not considering he's posted 705 times in 11 years lol

Oh and you need to learn how to tag people. It's not hard 

C'mon you know I'm a clever dick who can do two things at once.

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

Plz delete thread

31 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Pointless thread, don't you think so 'Facecloth'? At the very least it should come under the 'Ex-players' topic, don't you agree?

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

We've an ex players thread for stuff like this.

So sorry all🙌 I didn't look for another thread before posting this, if it's messed up the big spreadsheet or whatever I am sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

C'mon you know I'm a clever dick who can do two things at once.

Well I think you're half of that statement lol and no not the clever part lol

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well I think you're half of that statement lol and no not the clever part lol

Thanks for that and all the compliments or should I say personal jibes you have given me. I bet your first name is Richard, if not, it should be.

2 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Thanks for that and all the compliments or should I say personal jibes you have given me. I bet your first name is Richard, if not, it should be.

That is terrible. So you can't tag, and now you can't take the piss lol You're a strange bloke. Probably why you're not in the special inner circle of posters who can get away with everything you're so convinced exist lol

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

So sorry all🙌 I didn't look for another thread before posting this, if it's messed up the big spreadsheet or whatever I am sorry. 

Wouldn't worry about it, it's not that big a deal, plenty of threads pop up on the main Leicester forum that could be combined with others

Here is the link for the thread for the future

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Maybe he couldn't find that thread? Or didn't know it existed?

Could have been helpful and just linked him the relevant thread rather than being snarky about it.

• Like 2