Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Guiza

Weather

I dropped my car off at Honda on the outskirts of Nottingham this morning, and thought it was a good idea to walk into the city. **** me  I wish I hadn't. Was sweating liked I'd ran a marathon when I got back.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Is a bit hot. Central line absolute murder. 

I get personal hygiene can be more difficult when it's hot and you sweat but the stench that comes off people, christ. How hard is it to buy and carry around a decent deodorant? It's not even just blokes, walking behind a couple of women earlier and the smell would have killed a dog. 

A good roll on is key. 

The smell of BO that people have tried to cover up with spray is just as bad lol

Donald has been suspiciously quiet about the amount of record high temperatures this summer given he was pretty convinced having snow this winter meant there was no global warming. 

Mother ****er too stupid to know the difference between climate and weather. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Donald has been suspiciously quiet about the amount of record high temperatures this summer given he was pretty convinced having snow this winter meant there was no global warming. 

Mother ****er too stupid to know the difference between climate and weather. 

But that Greenland ice data/Medieval warm period/solar maximum....

• Like 1

Hope there'll be some rain soon, to ease any potential water drought concerns.

Must be one of the minority that isn't a fan (no pun intended) of fans - it move dust around and gets in the way sometimes.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Should be cooler tomorrow, I've got 2 days golfing and swigging ahead of me. I'm working at home today and my desk is in the attic, it's like Mick Philpott's house in here today. Hideous.

****ing hell Rick lol

I drive to work and that’s when I sweat more. I’ve started wearing a T-shirt and shorts and then getting changed into my shirt and trousers at work.

Our office is warm but thankfully we’re the ones with the air con because the servers need it all year round obviously.

• Like 1