Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Andy King - Interview in The Times

4 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Wow! He really goes after Puel, but doesn't really have much to say about Ranieri's sacking.

He won’t have any respect for Puel, he’ll respect Claudio for what he did here so won’t say a bad word about him even though it was obvious he was taking us down.

Absolute class act, legend of the club right there. That interview just beams class and respect for the club. 

However, that gives a damming verdict on Puel. I was always hoping the media amplified the issues, but how wrong was I. The key point for me was suggesting Puel wanted the entire title winning team gone. Ridiculous to try and chop the entire winning squad out and his man management, just wow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

You can't blame him though. For Puel to never have a conversation with him? Pathetic. 

No blame whatsoever with King. He won’t have any respect for Puel so won’t hold any punches when speaking about him. 

@MarriedaLeicesterGirl said that he doesn’t say much about Ranieri sacking. I think that’s because of the respect for him that he won’t say a bad word.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The key point for me was suggesting Puel wanted the entire title winning team gone. Ridiculous to try and chop the entire winning squad out and his man management, just wow.

I remember Shinji had really improved his game under Shakespeare, and spoke about trying to get into the box more. I wondered why Puel dropped him.

• Like 1

Puel really seems like a jackass now after that interview, but maybe let's not entirely judge from one player's POV. Maybe we could wait till one of the regular players to give their verdict.

It still is a crappy move to not inform the player that they're not part of the plans. No wonder why the team seemed so morally drained.

He is the physical embodiment of Leicester City to me.

Not flash, gets on with it, very professional, a family man, absolutely lovely bloke and there's nothing he wont do for the badge.

Absolute hero.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

Puel really seems like a jackass now after that interview, but maybe let's not entirely judge from one player's POV. Maybe we could wait till one of the regular players to give their verdict.

It still is a crappy move to not inform the player that they're not part of the plans. No wonder why the team seemed so morally drained.

King isn't the first player to say Puel didn't speak to him. Utterly shocking and yes, understandable that the players seemed devoid of moral or a plan.