Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Wolves (H) Pre match thread

46 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I was at a trophy presentation night last night in Burton and there was someone wearing the pink top there. It's as hideous in the flesh as in the pictures! :blink:

I am surprised at the love with it. Not so much the colour of it, more than we’ve used a design which is famous for West Germany 1990. As a result I feel it doesn’t feel like our kit and undermines us a little 

5 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

It's Hamza's positioning and ability on the ball that I worry about more than anything else. As well all know Ndidi isn't great on the ball either, but at least he's usually in the right place and the right time, and doesn't put in desperate sliding challenges.

Can't agree with you on that, I think he reads the game brilliantly its one of his strengths, the only thing I question is his distribution, which is also Wilfs weakness. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I am surprised at the love with it. Not so much the colour of it, more than we’ve used a design which is famous for West Germany 1990. As a result I feel it doesn’t feel like our kit and undermines us a little 

Undermines?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

GTFO

I want one for each day of the week!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Well, I've already stated my take on that a few times.  "Default" formation would have both of Barnes/Albrighton on the bench, with Perez as part of a two up top with Vardy.  Against teams that park the bus possibly Praet in the holding role (he's quite capable of it) with Ndidi to the bench.

The idea that a guy quite seriously in the conversation as best midfielder in Italy (by both his two most recent managers, for starters) isn't good enough to start for Leicester is, frankly, silly.  I'm glad we can dream big but let's live in the real world.

Praet was not in the conversation for best midfielder in Italy. Pjanic is a name that comes to mind after a second of thought. Zielinski, SMS, Barella (unbiased) all well ahead of him. Many others are arguable. 

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Beautiful shirt

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Can't agree with you on that, I think he reads the game brilliantly its one of his strengths, the only thing I question is his distribution, which is also Wilfs weakness. 

Think Ndidi's positioning is better than Hamza's, although I would not call it a weakness of Hamza's. I'd say Hamza's passing is a lot better than Ndidi's, too.

5 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

I agree!! They are both very similar in my opinion. Choudhury has that never die attitude though. Where as wilf has a slightly more mature air about him. Hamza is more likely to foul though

Very close between them imo. 

Literally just seen a spitting image of Vichai in town!! It's a sign! Near the clock tower.

Edited by Foxhateram

4 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Fair enough pal, I just see him as more reactive rather than proactive, if you see what I mean. I'm sure it's something he'll improve regardless with more experience.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Vardy at least engineers some contact. Maddison falls over his own shadow 

No he ‘anticipates contact’ - it’s just weird that when it doesn’t come he still holds his leg and rolls around, presumably anticipating the pain which he expects to arrive...