Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Wolves (H) Pre match thread

7 hours ago, Lesta blue said:

Not necessarily so. I think they both will start with Hamza pressing further up the pitch and NOT as 2 DMs. It has worked before and Hamza offers much more offensively than Ndidi but can also help defensively if we get overrun by Wolves. 

It's needless at home vs almost the entire league, what's to be scared of? You play both Ndidi and Choudhury and you have to push Maddison wide left where he's yet to establish himself on the game from there and that means either Albrighton or Barnes is dropped. Or you have to drop one of Maddison and Tielemans which is outrageous. 

• Like 2

Hope the crowd make a lot of noise throughout the match today.

Leicester really need to win at home if we have any hope of European football.

4-2 Perez 2 Vardy Soyuncu

19 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

LOL.

Praet will be a sub this week, if that.  But no way we paid that - or he agreed to the move - unless he was ticketed to start.  And frankly, the notion that Praet isn't good enough to be a regular for us is the height of false vanity.

Unless we're playing a diamond or shunting Maddison to left midfield, one of Ndidi (best defensive midfielder), Maddison (signed for £24m and main creative force), Tielemans (signed for £40m) and Praet (£18m) will have to miss out.

I'm not sure what planet you're on but it's a squad game and there will inevitably be plenty of rotation this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Sonyuco Chilwell

Choudary

Tielemans   Maddison 

Perez                       Albrighton

Vardy

Same team as Atlanta I think

This.

I think the only real selection question is who plays defensive midfield. If Ndidi is even close to fitness then I would play him, as Wolves midfielder of Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker is a real handful, and Soyuncu is going to need all the help he can get. We need to win the midfield battle today and give Chilwell and Pereira the opportunities to get in behind their wing backs. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

I’m on the train from Brum...it is rammed with Wolves fans...standing only...proudly wearing my pink top 

I was at a trophy presentation night last night in Burton and there was someone wearing the pink top there. It's as hideous in the flesh as in the pictures! :blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lincolnfox said:

I really can't wait for kick off. I am already pacing up and down like a teenager waiting to go on their first proper date... the anticipation is killing me! Come On!

Plus I f*****g hate Wolves

Snap lad...fired up!!!!!

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I was at a trophy presentation night last night in Burton and there was someone wearing the pink top there. It's as hideous in the flesh as in the pictures! :blink:

Not that I would know, but I think it is called ‘Fashion’. What do you think of the new Watford shirt?

19 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

This.

I think the only real selection question is who plays defensive midfield. If Ndidi is even close to fitness then I would play him, as Wolves midfielder of Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker is a real handful, and Soyuncu is going to need all the help he can get. We need to win the midfield battle today and give Chilwell and Pereira the opportunities to get in behind their wing backs. 

I think Choudary gets about just as much as Nididi and should frustrate there midfield, agree about Soyuncu will be a good test today to see how he performs knowing he can nail down the spot for the rest of the season

21 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Seeing Vardy in these pics... the man is not only a genius on the park, but wow he must be such a fantastic influence on the team 

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/1304337/first-team-training-wolverhampton-wanderers?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=100819-wolvespre

I think you are right.

Also possibly the first time ive seen kelechi smile. Hopefully a new start for him after a "decent" preseason

Obviously would love a win, but really would love us to be ahead and comfortable, and Iheanacho to come off the bench, bang one in and get off to a fresh start.

He’s unquestionably a talented lad, and I think under BR’s influence, if he can get a goal, get his confidence up, and generally feel the love, this could be a turning point in his time here.

It’s been a long summer, absolutely buzzing we’re back proper now!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Go and wash your mouth out.

Its my favourite City shirt ever - I’m metrosexually in love with it and wear it down the pub waltzing around like I’m some Italia 90’s retro Adonis.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I think Choudary gets about just as much as Nididi and should frustrate there midfield, agree about Soyuncu will be a good test today to see how he performs knowing he can nail down the spot for the rest of the season

It's Hamza's positioning and ability on the ball that I worry about more than anything else. As well all know Ndidi isn't great on the ball either, but at least he's usually in the right place and the right time, and doesn't put in desperate sliding challenges.