Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

Something in my water made me think Cags was going to play today seeing as he would play LCB and Harry RCB but looking at training ground pictures and vid on lcfc he’s not to be seen and he’s usually always snapped on these when out there.

Hopefully he’s in the cinema room watching good Cags and bad Cags videos to prepare him.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Could easily see potter fancying: 

Ive

cags soutts faes 

Ricardo.                      Victor    

Mendy.   Kdh

mads

kel.           daka 

• Haha 1

I don’t think the formation/team needs much change, the players just need to play with some belief which hopefully Sadler and Stowell /the new manager will bring.

As much as he is hit and miss, Barnes has to play based on his numbers alone.

Would like to see Cags back involved, clearly a better defender than Amartey and I would argue possibly Faes.

1 minute ago, Diggler90 said:

I don’t think the formation/team needs much change, the players just need to play with some belief which hopefully Sadler and Stowell /the new manager will bring.

As much as he is hit and miss, Barnes has to play based on his numbers alone.

Would like to see Cags back involved, clearly a better defender than Amartey and I would argue possibly Faes.

With Cags and Faes running about full pace we could even use..... VESTEGAARD IN MIDDLE OF THEM!

I'll get my coat....

• Haha 2

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

I think new manager or not, he’s wants out. 

Haven't kept up with this, but I thought the pre-contract deal with Atletico was already done? Why on Earth would he want to stay?