Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

That is utter poetry. Reading it is like trying to grasp the fading memories of a dream. It all sort of makes sense in the most kaleidoscopic way. Well done sir. You are on form. 

Keep to the Theme you plonker..und Stop trying to point Score in a Level way above your scope...

how is that for form....:P

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Keep to the Theme you plonker..und Stop trying to point Score in a Level way above your scope...

how is that for form....:P

Mate I was complimenting your esoteric posting style. Don’t be so easily offended, shows a touch of insecurity. 

As to the ‘theme’ of the thread, I am fully onboard. We should all get behind Caglar. I posted many times during the transfer window that we did not need another CB. These boys, Benkovic included, need our support, encouragement and patience. They will both come good. 

• Like 2

Big Chaggers is going to be superb.

The rough edges around his game can easily be coached out.

By the way, is Benkovic still injured or something? Didn't see him in pre-season. Think Big Benko can also be mega for us.

• Like 1

Very excited to see how he turns out.

He's looked promising in his brief appearances so far and showed some good signs. The Atalanta game he looked threatening at corners and dependable at the back, and even managed a couple of runs up the pitch (which Maguire was often famed for, although rarely did anything come of them..). Yes, he has a few mistakes in him but then so did Maguire, and there were times when we looked just as solid if not more so when Harry wasn't in the line up and Caglar was. He's had a year to bed in now and start to learn the language, so the club should start to see their patience pay off with him this season.

Bringing in Soyuncu and Benkovic last year was brilliant forward planning, and I wouldn't be surprised if by October time we weren't missing Harry at all.

• Like 2

I’m glad we now have to give this guy a good opportunity. I just hope he takes advantage of this chance. I’m also excited to see what all the fuss is about Benkovic. Hopefully he also gets some game time too.

36 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He should get what every centre back and centre back partnership needs......game time. Fans are gonna need to patient with him imo. Hopefully Benko can add some healthy competition as well 

Aye, fans had doubts about Evans and Ricardo until about Christmas time last season. Was very good to see Evans article complimenting Soyuncu too - hope they make a good team.

• Like 1