Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Newcastle (H) Pre Match

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Tell me why we don't like Sunday's 

Tell me why.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

We could always

Shoot the whole toon down

The silicon chip inside your head got switched to overload mate :whistle:

Just now, Izzy said:

The silicon chip inside your head got switched to overload mate :whistle:

Funnily enough (and this is tangentially related) I had a dream last night where I was having dinner with Midge Ure and others, and he was asking if I thought 'Vienna' really was a classic.I said yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Assuming Maddison is out I’d like to see how Barnes shapes up in a traditional 10 role, with an attacking emphasis.

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Tielemans Praet

Perez/Gray    Barnes    Albrighton

Vardy

Think we might be able to get away without Wilf for this one and squeeze a bit more creativity/ attack into the side. Any 3 of Perez, Gray and Albrighton.

Nothing more certain than Ndidi will start today, unless he injured or is ill.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Funnily enough (and this is tangentially related) I had a dream last night where I was having dinner with Midge Ure and others, and he was asking if I thought 'Vienna' really was a classic.I said yes.

Funnily enough ..   and this isn’t tangentially related at all ...   I had a dream last night and was sh@gging a gorgeous blonde ...   Midge Ure was nowhere to be seen ..  

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Funnily enough ..   and this isn’t tangentially related at all ...   I had a dream last night and was sh@gging a gorgeous blonde ...   Midge Ure was nowhere to be seen ..  

Unless it was midge ure in a blond wig.

31 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Hmmm. Could be the 2022 Europa Legue final premonition dream. OR 2024 or 2025 Champions League... (the earlier finals are already booked in different cities). Either that or we'll play a massive game against Rapid or Austria Wien

The media have been saying games against united and spurs will give an indication as to whether we have the quality to compete for a top 6 spot. Sure, it is nice to take points off the teams we see as direct rivals, but for me it is games against a struggling team at home that will demonstrate how good a chance we have of top 6. In the past, we've dropped points in games like today, and it is no good taking points off rivals and then losing ground on them by dropping points against a team you should be beating. 

I think brendan will set up a really attack minded side and go for this. Have a feeling we may line up with a midfield diamond and 2 up top.

Edited by Fktf