Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Newcastle (H) Pre Match

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

... why do you assume that they will be sitting back and looking to hit us on the break!! 

They pressed us last time and nullified our midfield, not giving them time on the ball. It would be strange if they were to deviate from that plan. 

They had a different manager the last time

52 minutes ago, Stadt said:

E7FC7515-A26D-4084-95F5-AA1C75A04DEE.jpeg.b981d4a72a020f6bf0b7ecdc73ef5cc8.jpeg

They aren’t pushovers but we’re more Liverpool than Watford these days so we should win. I find the apprehension a bit odd, yeah they beat us last season under a manager that left his abusive relationship with the club and we signed one of their best players. Now they’ve got a fat c unt, pigeon lady looking meatball of man as manager. 

Smashed us by fourteen goals tomorrow then. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

E7FC7515-A26D-4084-95F5-AA1C75A04DEE.jpeg.b981d4a72a020f6bf0b7ecdc73ef5cc8.jpeg

They aren’t pushovers but we’re more Liverpool than Watford these days so we should win. I find the apprehension a bit odd, yeah they beat us last season under a manager that left his abusive relationship with the club and we signed one of their best players. Now they’ve got a fat c unt, pigeon lady looking meatball of man as manager. 

This is what happens when you don’t play DMs and go all out attack, yeah we scored 16, but with Wilf and Choudhury playing no we concede 30!

• Like 1

Assuming Maddison is out I’d like to see how Barnes shapes up in a traditional 10 role, with an attacking emphasis.

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Tielemans Praet

Perez/Gray    Barnes    Albrighton

Vardy

Think we might be able to get away without Wilf for this one and squeeze a bit more creativity/ attack into the side. Any 3 of Perez, Gray and Albrighton.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

However we line up, BR must get them going from the start, with pace, drive and intent. The more we pass it around needlessly the more Newcastle will feel settled and comfortable.

I read a review of the match where BR said our fans have got to be patient and not get on at the players if we can't break them down. I hope this isn't an insight that we're going to play a high possession match with no intent, and try slowly to break them down, because I think that will play into their hands.

High intensity, lots of forward and dangerous passes. Look to take the game to Newcastle from the start and don't let up if we do score early.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Assuming Maddison is out I’d like to see how Barnes shapes up in a traditional 10 role, with an attacking emphasis.

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Tielemans Praet

Perez/Gray    Barnes    Albrighton

Vardy

Think we might be able to get away without Wilf for this one and squeeze a bit more creativity/ attack into the side. Any 3 of Perez, Gray and Albrighton.

Whilst I agree that we need to be attacking, Wilf HAS to play as he stops counter attacks so unbelievably well (something they will be relying on).

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Soyunu

Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albrighton

Perez

Barnes

Vardy

2-0 (Vardy, Perez)