Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluebeau

Bernie?

I remember one game, it was Chelsea away and to my dismay, (sorry, not sorry) I had the seat next to him. The smell was unbearable so I had to stand some distance away from him, but the stewards were strictly enforcing fans to sit down and of course one came up to me and told me to sit down, I just nodded in Bernie's direction and said "mate, I just can't" he walked towards Bernie, quickly backing off, turned to me and said "ok you can stand there" True story, I promise

1 hour ago, L Blocker said:

I remember one game, it was Chelsea away and to my dismay, (sorry, not sorry) I had the seat next to him. The smell was unbearable so I had to stand some distance away from him, but the stewards were strictly enforcing fans to sit down and of course one came up to me and told me to sit down, I just nodded in Bernie's direction and said "mate, I just can't" he walked towards Bernie, quickly backing off, turned to me and said "ok you can stand there" True story, I promise

Thanks for that brilliant story. Sure we all enjoyed it hugely. 

4 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

Well aren't you just the little miss take the pi55 - Richard head

Just find the Bernie slander annoying and incredibly boring now after so many years. Yes we know his personal hygiene and mental health isn’t fantastic but doesn’t need some stranger on the internet telling everyone how bad his body odour is, no matter how respectfully (or disrespectfully, majority of the time) it is told.

• Like 2

He's still one of our own and followed our club up and down the country for more years than some of his detractors were born. I for one are glad his being looked after and still going down his beloved City. Good luck to the bloke and may he have many more years as a supporter.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Does anyone know how he is doing? Read somewhere that he is suppossdly in a care home? 

There was a thread on him last year. Last updated this April so not sure since..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

There was a thread on him last year. Last updated this April so not sure since..

Cheers mate. 

Someone has invited me to like a group on Facebook with updates on him, obviously seen this thread lol

https://m.facebook.com/groups/228732304496594

Mods - Feel free to merge or close, thanks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I once had the misfortune of pissing next to him in the Kop at Filbert Street. 

Most of it went down me as he was shouting some insults about the team we were playing lol

Hope he's well, but drinking more water nowadays. 

Lazy bastard you could’ve used the toilet 

• Haha 2

On 17/08/2020 at 00:13, tom27111 said:

I once had the misfortune of pissing next to him in the Kop at Filbert Street. 

Most of it went down me as he was shouting some insults about the team we were playing lol

Hope he's well, but drinking more water nowadays. 

I'l never forget the time he went behind these 'Ultra type' blokes that looked like they could kill you with a stare. They were having a piss at the urinals and he blew his manual horn that was deafening right behind each one of them one by one. Although they weren't happy, they could only respect Bernie like all we do!

• Like 2