Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

most likely a Pepe x2

I think Pepe has skills and needs time to get used to the PL. Most of the others would be a like for like for Gray. One project at a time. We need goals now.

When we get Champions league then we should take on more promising projects like Nicholas on a discount from Arsenal.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I've seen Brentford play a fair amount this season. They seem to be on tele a lot.

Benrahma has ran the show in every game i've seen. But not sure where he fits into our team. A bit of a BTEC Maddison.

Thought he was a left footed right winger like Mahrez? Brentford seem to have several wide forwards/attacking midfielders that drift all over the place. Even Ollie Watkins is now playing as their number 9 and prior to this season he was a support attacker playing various positions. Benrahma's stats last season were obscene.

Leicester has to find a good deal, I think that benrahma is the solution, the player is constant, since he played titular, since two season, it's a great talent from french, those who say he does not have the level For Leicester.. leicester was PL champion, with EFL Championship players, not to forget

32 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

He's very raw and has a terrible hair cut but Saint-Maximin looks like a good player at Newcastle that would fit in. (Admittedly I've only seen 3 full Newcastle games this season).

I have mentioned this when someone was slagging him off in the prem thread. He has all the tools just needs to develop them. 

Not sure if it's January urgent but I keep reading very good things about Cags compatriot Merih Demiral, apparently they have a great understanding playing for Turkey. He's only 21 and has barely played for Juventus this season. At 15 mil Euros (according to transfermarkt) he might be worth a cheeky bid in the summer

...Fuchssake I completely forgot about Benkovic. In any case worth remembering this Demiral

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 3

All of Salzburg's attacking players impress me, every time I see them. I've watched most of their CL games this season and Hwang, Daka and Minamino not to mention Haland all should be on our radar. 

Another brace and an assist tonight for Bowen, his record is disgusting. I think Leeds will sign him in Jan and it'll be interesting to see how he performs in the Prem next season.

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

All of Salzburg's attacking players impress me, every time I see them. I've watched most of their CL games this season and Hwang, Daka and Minamino not to mention Haland all should be on our radar. 

Another brace and an assist tonight for Bowen, his record is disgusting. I think Leeds will sign him in Jan and it'll be interesting to see how he performs in the Prem next season.

As much as I hate the corporate c unts, they know how to find gems. I'd like it we tried to gut a lot of their scouts and directors etc, especially whoever scouts in Africa for them.  

Bowen will have a tidy 10 Premier goals a season career, he's far too similar to Perez for us to be interested.

I highly doubt they'll sell in Jan given they're in a title race and he only joined in the summer but would love Marcus Thuram at Gladbach, can play wide and up top. Has it all because he's an absolute unit, can run with the ball and is creative too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

As much as I hate the corporate c unts, they know how to find gems. I'd like it we tried to gut a lot of their scouts and directors etc, especially whoever scouts in Africa for them.  

Bowen will have a tidy 10 Premier goals a season career, he's far too similar to Perez for us to be interested.

I highly doubt they'll sell in Jan given they're in a title race and he only joined in the summer but would love Marcus Thuram at Gladbach, can play wide and up top. Has it all because he's an absolute unit, can run with the ball and is creative too

Marcus looks good but looking at units we should be looking at the CL star Erling. Rumours of United sniffing 

3 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Marcus looks good but looking at units we should be looking at the CL star Erling. Rumours of United sniffing 

He's probably the hottest property in Europe right now, I think we'd have even less chance than Thuram. Thuram plays wide and up front so game time isn't an issue because we're obviously not dropping Vardy, Håland will go wherever he's immediately the main man. Can't see him going United because he's a Leeds fan lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, StevieB said:

He'd probably cost £60m+. Not going to happen. His dad, Alf-Inge, was apparently at Carrington recently. He'll be going to a huge club.

A wild punt/scenario but Joao Pedro is all set to join up with Watford once the window re-opens and baring in mind they look destined to be relegated I hope we act very fast once that happens and try and sign him in the summer as this kid will be a world beater.

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

A wild punt/scenario but Joao Pedro is all set to join up with Watford once the window re-opens and baring in mind they look destined to be relegated I hope we act very fast once that happens and try and sign him in the summer as this kid will be a world beater.

How has he ended up going to Watford?

15 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

How has he ended up going to Watford?

They agreed first option on him a few years ago as it's the same club they signed Richarlison from. A few big clubs have tried to steam in and cut Watford out but they've been unable to.