Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

9 hours ago, Collymore said:

Dominico Berardi  for Sassuolo.

I've mentioned this guy a few times now over the years and think he'd be a great addition to the squad and he's becoming more realistic with our reputation increasing. Still only 25 years old, 7 goals so far in Italy in an average side. 

I'd imagine £40m to £50m would be the fee as I think a few teams might go in for him... 

**Edit - a quick Google says he's keen on a Liverpool move 😥

Signed him on football manager and he went on to become a world class winger so I say get him in.

17 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Cantwell, Zaha and McGinn for me. Maybe not January but at the end of the season when we get champions league and they’re possible relegated. 

Neither of them are better than Preat or cant even get in our squad.

Zaha thou would be the best option to buy I'd be well up for that 

7 hours ago, MPH said:

Same as Mahrez used to be then....

Doesn't make sense considering the amount of assists Mahrez would get as well. 

Rather stay away from Zaha personally. Don't think he is much better than what we have already. Rather keep trying with Gray or get someone different in then spend the amount of money it would take to bring Zaha in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

If Rodgers could get him to rediscover the form of last season, which I reckon he could he'd be a superb signing.  West Ham would demand absolutely crazy money though such is the madness of EPL transfers.

Think they paid around 40m.. which is probably to much imo.. always liked the look of him when I've seen him play though

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Think they paid around 40m.. which is probably to much imo.. always liked the look of him when I've seen him play though

Going by the EPL valuations, £80m for Zaha and the likes I'd say £40m for Anderson is decent value, the Anderson of last season anyway.

The thing is though with the madness that is the EPL West Ham would probably want about £60-80m for him now lol