Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Said it before, will say it again... Yannick Carrasco would be unbelievable in this team. What a waste playing in China at his stage of his career.

which worries me. clearly there for the money. Would he have the right mentality to give his all for us? 

• Like 3

Not sure I'd change anything. Other than maybe a younger back up LB to bed in, as Fuchs won't stay beyond his contract and possibly a striker as back up to Vardes. 

Pukki is a very good shout, maybe Callum Wilson or Grant (championship player in great form, he's rapid as well)

Just now, Foxhateram said:

Not sure I'd change anything. Other than maybe a younger back up LB to bed in, as Fuchs won't stay beyond his contract and possibly a striker as back up to Vardes. 

Pukki is a very good shout, maybe Callum Wilson or Grant (championship player in great form, he's rapid as well)

Can see Pukki coming but Wilson wont come here as understudy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wardyfox86 said:

Minamino or Hwang Hee-chan from RBS. Both relatively young Asian players who can play across the front. Our board seem to look to tap into that market at times and they are both promising players in their own right. 

‘Franky Chan’ as he is sometimes called is a player i called for us to sign several weeks ago. Seems absolutely tailor-made for us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would he even play? Praet and Hamza can't get into our side, why should McGinn?

I think we’ll show interest, apparently Rodgers wanted him at Celtic. But like you say we’ve already got quality back ups, so I can see McGinn wanting to go elsewhere. He’d probably walk into Man Utd/Arsenal’s midfield. 

We do need another CM in the summer, but question is who is happy being 6th choice. Eze would be perfect, as he could cover CM and the wing. Leshabela is another option, but he needs some gametime in the cups or a 6 month loan in January.

• Like 2

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh. Transfer talk is back!!!!!. 

More time of my life wasted, reading teadious links to players of which most if not all won't be signing for us.

Love it, can't wait, bring it on...:thumbup:

• Haha 2

Call me ITK if you like but heres a few bits of information to get you started... a storms a brewin / some lad from Valencia's signing (I cant reveal the name until its done) / big daddys, daddy is on plane to France / Maynard's page is likely to hit 1000 / sean from enderby is an ostrich 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Rebic not fairing too well at Milan on loan, doing they will pay the £25 million option in the summer to keep him, why not take over his loan from Frankfurt with option to buy for last 6 months of season. 

Could cover all the front 3 and play as a 10 if needed. His pace and power are suited to the prem. 

Didn't even know he'd left Frankfurt. I'd be all over that! Ideal player.