Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

EFL Cup draw (Everton away)

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I know its annoying to hear managers moaning about scheduling but December games are mad. We play 8 times, never mind how many games Liverpool will have with Champions League and Club cup. Surely there is somewhere else we can fit in this round of cup fixtures.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m hearing Liverpool are threatening to pull out of the cup if a date can’t be arranged for their Q/F anyone else heard this or just BS?

Klopp has said it... whether it happens is to be seen

14 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Rather freakishly yesterday I was looking at hotels in Liverpool for the evening of the 18th December, with the idea of taking my husband to the Beatles museum, Cavern Club, etc. He's never going to believe it wasn't about the football now, is he :facepalm:

the magical mystery tour bus ride is a bit of fun too :)

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m hearing Liverpool are threatening to pull out of the cup if a date can’t be arranged for their Q/F anyone else heard this or just BS?

There's a simple answer but it won't happen cos of the television deals. Play the cup game on the Saturday, their league fixture rearranged to new year.