Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

EFL Cup draw (Everton away)

10 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

The bookie has to earn a bit from each bet no? The odds are always slightly stacked in its favour.

the odds are NOT always stacked in the bookies favour,.

The  secret of  betting , you should  only bet when they are stacked in YOUR favour.

Edited by treer

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Honestly want Liverpool in the next round.

Chance to get one of the bigger teams out before they start to put out stronger teams.

Good point actually. Now is the time to face Liverpool. If they get to semis they will play a strong team.

Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Colchester, Oxford, Villa, Everton.

I hope Everton draw Liverpool at home, they always play their hearts out against Liverpool and therefore are given a fighting chance especially considering that they'll play a weaker team. 

For similar reasons I'd like Man Utd to play Man City, and I wouldn't mind drawing whoever out of the other three options.

Are the semis drawn too or are they bracketed from now?

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Good point actually. Now is the time to face Liverpool. If they get to semis they will play a strong team.

lol Klopp saying they might pull out of the EFL  to concentrate elswhere :).... Ill take that

Just a bit strange that this next draw is done via the radio not televised as you'd expect (or is it actually)?..

Since Carabao have been involved in the competition, this competition seems to have lost its value sadly.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I’ve seen the leaked draw, as we are 11 hours ahead here in Australia:

Everton v Oxford

Colchester v Man City

Liverpool v Leicester

Man Utd v Villa 

#itk

Im in perth.. so two hours behind you... but just seen... #2hoursbehindtheknow

Everton V Leicester

Oxford V Man city

Liverpool v Manu

Villa V Colchester

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just a bit strange that this next draw is done via the radio not televised as you'd expect 

Old skool mate :thumbup:

Cup draws always used to be on Radio 2 back in the day. Adds to the drama when you can’t see owt :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Colchester, Oxford, Villa, Everton.

I hope Everton draw Liverpool at home, they always play their hearts out against Liverpool and therefore are given a fighting chance especially considering that they'll play a weaker team. 

For similar reasons I'd like Man Utd to play Man City, and I wouldn't mind drawing whoever out of the other three options.

Are the semis drawn too or are they bracketed from now?

You sure??? Everton’s  record against Liverpool  is disgusting 😂

Please not Liverpool, not because we can't beat them but because of the unknown fixture date. As mentioned above, they clash with the FIFA Club World Cup. Moving to 6th Jan week would mean it clashes with the semis. So maybe the semi first leg would then be moved to week commencing 13 Jan. Who knows?

Let's just avoid them. We would beat them, but pain in the 4rse.

Any team at home or away bar Liverpool/Man City for me, don't care. Villa away would be nice as a lot of people missed out on tickets for the PL fixture.