Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The VAR system is being run by corrupt officials.

I refuse to believe that sorry.

They’re just confused and incompetent I think 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If that's Mane being tugged back in the penalty area, 1000% a penalty is given.

Double standards on show yet again.  The VAR system is being run by corrupt officials.

Absolutely just look what happened to Sheffield Utd earlier. Got mugged in bright daylight

For me, the fact Cags wouldn't have got to ball is irrelevant. If a foul is committed whilst the ball is in play, then it is a foul regardless. VAR is completely ****ed for pens. They started the season agreeing with the ref every time, disagreed with the ref a few times last weekend and are now agreeing again. I'd love to know exactly why the var officials didn't think that was a foul, it's as blatant as it gets. 

• Like 4

Just to play devil’s advocate... we haven’t done too badly out of VAR this season - the disallowed goal by Wolves, the Spurs offside, and Wood’s goal being chalked off for fouling Evans even though the ball was already going in.  Things like this tend to balance out over a season.

However, I hope we get a goal soon. Sounds like a couple of our players are a bit nervy and a goal would help us settle, especially as Arsenal do carry a real goal threat of their own

Edited by car1os

2 minutes ago, bfox said:

He wasn't getting to that ball, thats probably why they didnt give it

There was a game for us recently where Evans was tracking back to stop the ball going in and VAR gave us a foul even though there was no way he was getting to the ball. 
It’s massively inconsistent