Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal Home Match Thread

Interesting tactical match up. Their 532 with Ozil as a false nine is blocking the supply to the midfield, but you can see that with just a bit of movement from us then huge swathes of grass appear. We just need to up the tempo.

And **** VAR, how blatant can penalties get. 

Just now, CloudFox said:

Hmmm the more I see that replay of Guendouzi tugging back Cags, the more I think VAR has had a mare. What IS the bar for pens through VAR now??

If it is a top six side, the bar goes high if not it is lowered to where even the slightest contact is a pen. 

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Hmmm the more I see that replay of Guendouzi tugging back Cags, the more I think VAR has had a mare. What IS the bar for pens through VAR now??

Like Jamie Redknapp just said, you’ve got more chance trying to explain Brexit

• Haha 1

So everyone agrees it’s a penalty but just laugh at the fact it wasn’t reviewed yet there’s serious debate over off sides that are a hairs width over.

Just makes a mockery of the whole VAR set up. I mean really what is the point of it if blatant incidents are just laughed off.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

He wasn't getting to that ball, thats probably why they didnt give it

We always come good 2nd half. 

Never ever thought I'd see the day when we were largely outplaying Arsenal.   Some of our football has been joyous to watch. 

I think Ndidi and Soyuncu have been great. 

When it does eventually come off for Tielemans or Maddison, and they have been knocking at the door, we will score. 

Suspect Gray will be the impact sub here, too. 

:scarf:

• Like 2