Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Match day parking

Hi I'm travelling up next Wednesday for my 1st game this season. I normally park in the local hero car park but heard some stories about parking eye. Can anyone recommend anywhere near ground please. I usually arrive around 4.30 to 5pm. And am happy paying whatever, the closer the better for me. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Hi I'm travelling up next Wednesday for my 1st game this season. I normally park in the local hero car park but heard some stories about parking eye. Can anyone recommend anywhere near ground please. I usually arrive around 4.30 to 5pm. And am happy paying whatever, the closer the better for me. Thank you.

You can park in Local Hero car park for 4 hours aslong as you register your car in the local hero and spend I believe £2.

Just park on Shakespeare Street and walk. Takes about 10-15 min walk and doesn't cost a penny

1 hour ago, lcfcfoz said:

Park at the tigers ground. £10

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Leicester Rowing club if you want to be close to the ground. 

4 hours ago, Bert said:

Yeah either the rowing club or the cricket club. 

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Rowing club charge £10, but your main issue is getting out afterwards

shhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Sorry, just jumping in on this. We normally get the train to matches, but that obviously won't be an option for the boxing day fixture. Will these options be available then do you think? I can't imagine people wanting to come out to open up carparks on boxing day evening..! 

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Sorry, just jumping in on this. We normally get the train to matches, but that obviously won't be an option for the boxing day fixture. Will these options be available then do you think? I can't imagine people wanting to come out to open up carparks on boxing day evening..! 

They should be! 

• Like 1

On 29/11/2019 at 09:25, lcfcfoz said:

You can park at Morrison’s,

it’s free parking after 6,

I’ve parked there every game and not had a ticket 

Edited by Russell sprout
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dynamark said:

Ok foz didn't want you to miss anything.I tend to park off narborough road and walk a bit further but you can get away down towards the M1 fairly quickly after.

Thank you that could be good for me as a lot quicker heading home, is there a car park? Or just park on the road