Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Watford (H) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I was expecting an early cheap shot about Fuchs's pace, as that is standard for Morgan these days.

But maybe he gets a free pass from some because he is Austrian.

He can Ski & loipe...faster than most..his slalome 2nd to none.!!:D

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I was expecting an early cheap shot about Fuchs's pace, as that is standard for Morgan these days.

But maybe he gets a free pass from some because he is Austrian.

That's just Racist 🤭

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He can Ski & loipe...faster than most..his slalome 2nd to none.!!:D

:thumbup: I bet it is.Thank you for lightening my mood, I'm defo a bit crabby today.

My grandma used to ski to school as a nipper, in present day Hungary probably, but maybe she was in Austria by then.

Watford were superb last season, I've no idea what's happened to them. They are well capable of a result though and there's been a few warning signs from us in recent games to suggest anything but being 100% focused and on our game and we could easily fail to win.

Take the lead in the first half please, Barnes to do the business.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

That's just Racist 🤭

My Austrian grandparents were refugees in 38, father born 18 months after they arrived. My first and last names are  the same as my Austrian grandpa.

I can make dodgy jokes about the Irish people, Jewish people, the English and Austrians. The joys of immigrant stock eh! :D