Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Brendan Rodgers insists Leicester’s excellent start to the season will convince Europe’s top players to join his Revolution

2 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

I think James from Man Utd could do a job on the wing for us and lacazette as a back up to Vardy.

both would jump and the chance to join a top 4 club with the champions league football on the horizon.

then a young centre half, maybe ake for Bournemouth 

Can I share your supply? :)

4 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Best attack in the league, best defence in the league, best tacklers in the league. Where do you strengthen? 

Defence is the big one for me. We may have the best defence in the league, but back up options are severely limited. 

More goals from the wingers would be nice too.

Basically make the best even better 

For me the most important thing is we get people in only if they fit the profile of the team spirit and the project. Certainly don’t want any over hyped divas like slimani. One bad apple can destroy the whole balance. Look at the likes of what Pogba has done to man utd

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Best attack in the league, best defence in the league, best tacklers in the league. Where do you strengthen? 

Depth in squad, get the few remaining fringe players that haven't featured much and are no longer part of our long-term plans out on loan until the end of the season.

We get maybe two more faces in at left-back and centre-back each and we're good to go.

Everybody wins.

Edited by MC Prussian

Guest Eamonn
9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I think Rodgers is the type of manager who always look to improve. I wouldn't be surprised if we go for a top player in January, now Chelsea have the ability to transfer again we may need to. 

Agree. I reckon our current top players will want to see that. More competition  at centre back would be great, no disrespect to Caglar.

I dont think they're going to buy huge established players.he did say they're not wealthy like top 6 clubs and it seems the clubs set up to be self sustainable.

you dont need to buy huge anyway,recruiting of young players to develop will be the back ups or profit from if they move on or good fringe players who cant get consistant game at big clubs to replace players.see easy😂.

7 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

It's such a balancing act getting the right squad. Yeah we can add more quality. But we have talented lads already warming the bench most weeks. Sometimes less is more. 

It doesnt sound like they are going to rush out and buy big,more like doing the same also players move on for different reasons so they need replacing.

It’s surely gonna be a CB that’s young and talented but not PL established. The likes of Ake aren’t going to come to sit on the bench or maybe get the odd game in a back three, they’d surely want to start?

The winger/wide forward thing is more interesting - do we have the balls to go do something crazy big and go get a Hames Rodderz, Zyech or a Zaha? That would be truly balls out...