Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Merih Demiral

Depending on the prognosis of the injury I wouldn't walk away from this. Not if we want him as a starter/1st team player.

I don't want this club being interested in less than. Go find a loan if we're filling a spot as a sub for the rest of the season.

Wait for the summer to see what happens and then change targets if we have to.

24 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Depending on the prognosis of the injury I wouldn't walk away from this. Not if we want him as a starter/1st team player.

I don't want this club being interested in less than. Go find a loan if we're filling a spot as a sub for the rest of the season.

Wait for the summer to see what happens and then change targets if we have to.

Well Demiral definitely can’t. 

• Like 1

Perhaps they'd be willing to listen to an offer for him now when they wouldn't have before. We buy him, bring him to Leicester to acclimatize and get used to the players and setup whilst we work on his recovery. Then he's ready to start next season for us.

15 minutes ago, FIF said:

Perhaps they'd be willing to listen to an offer for him now when they wouldn't have before. We buy him, bring him to Leicester to acclimatize and get used to the players and setup whilst we work on his recovery. Then he's ready to start next season for us.

certainly an angle ..... madders knee injury didn’t stop us going through with that deal but he was already recovering well when we put it through

buying this fella when he’s only just had an ACL op is a different matter but perhaps we could get him at a much lower price to soften any delay to his availability ..... still need a loan in though from somewhere in the meantime. 

tonight was demiral ...... that’s the roll of the dice .......next time it could be one of our boys ..... this CB issue needs dealing with and the clock is ticking more quickly as the days go by.