Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Merih Demiral

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Apparently Dortmund had a 40m Euro bid rejected already 

Perhaps we have offered more up front though.

They didnt particularly want to sell Moise Kean but they like to balance their books and having ploughed a load on De Ligt and now just signed the lad on loan at Parma for £35m it wouldn't surprise me if they let him go for a similar fee.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They didnt particularly want to sell Moise Kean but they like to balance their books and having ploughed a load on De Ligt and now just signed the lad on loan at Parma for £35m it wouldn't surprise me if they let him go for a similar fee.

Here's hoping we can get him.

I'm sure we have the cash reserves to go above €40m if we have to, as well - if the player recruitment team thinks he's worth it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

True. Dortmund have also signed Haaland this window so wouldn't be surprised if their offer was €40m with a lot of add-ons / clauses etc.

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Does not sound like Juve have any interest in letting him go

Well we're obviously getting encouragement from somewhere. Clubs like ours don't bang down Juventus's door with hostile bids.

FWIW I think he'd be an absolutely tremendous signing. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I apologise for airing my opinion on a forum. But... let him know I'd prefer a loan for Rugani and look at Mings/Tah/Upamecano in the summer. Thanks

Yes, quite often airing views counter to the prevailing blizzard can get you frowned upon. However as this is a forum we should be free to air our views, just as people are free to frown. Mings is interesting. I imagine he would cost a bundle even if Villa are relegated. Perhaps we should get two CB’s in if Man City are desperate to sign Caglar. However I’m not sure they’d stump up the money we would require to sell, and frankly I wouldn’t want to sell him. 

44 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I apologise for airing my opinion on a forum. But... let him know I'd prefer a loan for Rugani and look at Mings/Tah/Upamecano in the summer. Thanks

I was only making a lighthearted joke. Genuinely sorry if I upset you 

48 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Upamecano is a good shout and would love us to get him . I can’t understand Mings getting linked with these though lol

Dortmund journo tweets they have no interest and certainly haven't made an offer: https://twitter.com/fluestertweets/status/1213843581292691456?s=19

Goal pushing that Juve won't let him go - worth keeping an eye on their lineup tomorrow afternoon to see if de Ligt is back in or not.

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I dont want us spending any more than 30m on a CB there is plenty out there that can give our current setup competition.

Ruban Diaz from benfica 25-30m

Retsos from BLeverkusen 25-30m

Upmecano RB Leipzig 25-30m

It's surely more important to get the right player even if they cost a bit more. I trust the scouts to know a players value. Plus I always find it a bit odd when people say things like I don't want us spending x amount of money, it's not like they're asking you to pay for it.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

It's surely more important to get the right player even if they cost a bit more. I trust the scouts to know a players value. Plus I always find it a bit odd when people say things like I don't want us spending x amount of money, it's not like they're asking you to pay for it.

If you spend over 25m on a player regardless he has to start every game.

Now I'm happy for that to happen but we have the best defence in the league or one of.

Let's say we get him in who do we risk on losing there spot

Evans?? Not a chance.

Soyunchu. Hes not as good as Soyunchu.

Go back in the summer and try and get him cheaper or dont bother with him