Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

Race for the top 4... apparently we are not in the running

So the race for the Top 4 heats up, the likes of 'Pool, Man City, United, Spurs, Chelsea and even Arsenal challenging.

It seems that we have fallen away from the tittle challenge. Shame as I was hoping to see the established top 4 or 'big 6' looking up the table at the likes of us, the blades and yes even Wolves.

This is poor from Sky. I am aware that we are mentioned within the article but they could have done better ... the useless lazy fools. 

top 4.jpg

Edited by casablancas

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

FOXES TALK

"I hate it when they don't talk up our players."

Also

"I hate it when they talk up our players."

This isn't aimed at you in particular, but I keep seeing this. It's really really weird.

It's basically saying there is only one personality and point of view on the forum that everybody has. I find it a really odd thing to take a group of people and their differing opinions and then talk about the group like they're one person.

Not agreeing with Sky in anyway, but interesting that the seasons we do really well in the League is the seasons the "big boys" drop the ball.

Though United and Arsenal have been pants for a few seasons now and don't we all just love it, and getting worse as each season goes by.

Nothing would be better than turning United over in the Carabao Cup final to ensure they don't make Europe either, now that would be funny!!  And Maguire of course.

I told my lad 4 years ago we will never be in the Champions League again - ever!!!! What do I know.

The best of times indeed and what a team.:scarf:

4 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Not agreeing with Sky in anyway, but interesting that the seasons we do really well in the League is the seasons the "big boys" drop the ball.

Though United and Arsenal have been pants for a few seasons now and don't we all just love it, and getting worse as each season goes by.

Nothing would be better than turning United over in the Carabao Cup final to ensure they don't make Europe either, now that would be funny!!  And Maguire of course.

I told my lad 4 years ago we will never be in the Champions League again - ever!!!! What do I know.

The best of times indeed and what a team.:scarf:

Oooh! Hadn't considered that subplot! :shakey:

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I have no idea why people get wound up about this, just let it go.

Abosuletly this.

OR if I was BR I would pin that ****er up in the changing rooms at the TG and Ground and drill it into the players that sky and the general media had an agenda against them to make them perform even better. 

Let's use the ****er to our advantage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ashley said:

Abosuletly this.

OR if I was BR I would pin that ****er up in the changing rooms at the TG and Ground and drill it into the players that sky and the general media had an agenda against them to make them perform even better. 

Let's use the ****er to our advantage. 

I once heard Souness say along the lines of, when he played against Bayern in European Cup semi final they were already advertising the final or something like that, Paisley walked in the dressing room and stuck the adverts to the wall and walked out.

• Like 1